I'm 25% Italian, 25% Slovak, 25% Macedonian, and then a mix of Irish, English, German and Native American. I look Irish, which is crazy since fair skin and light hair are recessive genes compared to the rest of my European counterparts.

I'm 25% Italian, 25% Slovak, 25% Macedonian, and then a mix of Irish, English, German and Native American. I look Irish, which is crazy since fair skin and light hair are recessive genes compared to the rest of my European counterparts.

Because of the sun out here my exposed skin has tanned a little but what doesn't show is comically pale.

Yes, you would think you were more olive skinned with that genetic makeup

Yes, you would think you were more olive skinned with that genetic makeup

One would think, but nope, pale and strawberry blond. More blond these days than red, and I no longer get freckles on my face (which is odd). My one sister is the same, but she can tan somehow, and my youngest sister looks like you'd expect with out genes. So weird how it works.

...but your beard is magnificent!

Thank you :)

I have to say that it is rather impressive.

It's fucking crazy now. I shaved my head yesterday so it's insane how thick it looks. Gotta get some new pics up on IG soon

VC has a real beard thing going on

I hate the "Hipster" label because of my glasses and the beard. I'm half blind, and I just happen to be able to grow awesome facial hair...what is hip about that at all?

I'm 16 and I get just enough of this fuzzy shit you can't really see on my face to be irritating but not really anything else.

At 16 I had full blown pork chop sideburns and carried around a comb to keep them straight. Kids at school had no idea what to make of me lol

I worked out to be made up of the worst genes of both my parents. I'm a sickly neurotic mess and a disappointment to both of them for different reasons.

Same. That's just our shitty american showing through.

My mom told me and I promptly forgot. I think I might be Sioux actually as well.

Very possible, they were everywhere.

Dudes with beards, tattoos, and glasses get called hipsters cause lame ass dudes are mad girls are into that.

Hipster is the most overused word these days. It is used for everything, so it really has no meaning anymore.

Dudes with beards, tattoos, and glasses get called hipsters cause lame ass dudes are mad girls are into that.

You're right. If I was in my early twenties and trying to cultivate this look it would be one thing, but I'm damn near 40 now and not trying to be "in fashion". I will most likely look like this for a long long time

James, you see the Real Don Music EP is up for preorder? It's fucking $25ppd though. It's a hard decision. I want to support Kirk, and the EP is awesome, but that price sucks.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic