and I got $3.22 to send it back. should I send it back the same way he sent it to me, or be nice and send it properly to avoid further damage?

and Brian, positive vibes coming your way duder.

I'd send it back the same way. even if you decide to be nice, I'd put it back in the old mailer so he can see why it was damaged.

and I got $3.22 to send it back. should I send it back the same way he sent it to me, or be nice and send it properly to avoid further damage?

If he refunded you already...I'd send it right back the way he sent it to you. Bastards. And thank you brother.

Positive vibes toward you for sure Brian. Hope the stress dissipates soon. When you leaving for NO?

Thanks dude! Women make my mind go insane sometimes. My flight leaves at midnight on 12/24. I fly through the night and get to NOLA Xmas Eve morning around 8am. I fly back the following Monday night. 

The more I listen to this Father John Misty album, the more I enjoy it. I thought it was super boring the first time I heard it, but the lyrics and his voice are really damn good.

Late coming to this, but the first time I saw him, he was doing the whole character of FJM (hadn't heard of him before, so was completely lost) and his bored nonchalance to playing a festival made me instantly love him.

The packaging on those vinyl made him even better, in my opinion.

Also, good afternoon dolls!

Thanks dude! Women make my mind go insane sometimes. My flight leaves at midnight on 12/24. I fly through the night and get to NOLA Xmas Eve morning around 8am. I fly back the following Monday night. 

Nice. I'm sure being back there will help some. Yeah, same with me sometimes. Just have to find the right one that does not cause that. Listen to the Recreational Drugs download, it's good stuff.

Mannn my level of stress is crazy high today. I couldn't get out of bed for a few hours due to it. Feeling a little better now just need some positive vibes thrown in my direction <3. Hope everyone else is having a great day. My ITTCT print is still in Federal Way, WA...for the last 4 days. Come on buddies, throw it down to Portland.

Positive vibes to you sir!

I'd slap the record back in the jacket, stick postage on the jacket itself, tape the opening shut, and send that bitch back RAW!

Mannn my level of stress is crazy high today. I couldn't get out of bed for a few hours due to it. Feeling a little better now just need some positive vibes thrown in my direction <3. Hope everyone else is having a great day. My ITTCT print is still in Federal Way, WA...for the last 4 days. Come on buddies, throw it down to Portland.

Positive, stress free vibes your way dude. With lots of happiness and puppies, too!

Nice. I'm sure being back there will help some. Yeah, same with me sometimes. Just have to find the right one that does not cause that. Listen to the Recreational Drugs download, it's good stuff.

Yeah this is the one that's been hanging on for almost 2 years now. She might be coming out to Portland for New Years. We find out Monday if he job will get her the time off. Just overthinking shit as I usually do. And yes I need to. I need to see if I got a RD download. I know I got the Owen split download but not sure about the other.

Edit: Got both DL's.

Yeah this is the one that's been hanging on for almost 2 years now. She might be coming out to Portland for New Years. We find out Monday if he job will get her the time off. Just overthinking shit as I usually do. And yes I need to. I need to see if I got a RD download. I know I got the Owen split download but not sure about the other.

You should have one on your order status page, if not I'll send my link and you can see if it works for you.

Ah, the ex who might be moving back? That would certainly cause some bad stress, esp. since you two seem to be talking a ton again. Can be a good or bad thing my friend.

You should have one on your order status page, if not I'll send my link and you can see if it works for you.

Ah, the ex who might be moving back? That would certainly cause some bad stress, esp. since you two seem to be talking a ton again. Can be a good or bad thing my friend.

Could be very good. Could be very bad. Only time will tell. I found the DL code for it. About to throw it on my Ipod and bike down to the gym and focus some of this negative energy in a positive way.

Could be very good. Could be very bad. Only time will tell. I found the DL code for it. About to throw it on my Ipod and bike down to the gym and focus some of this negative energy in a positive way.

Working out is really great for that sort of stuff. I'm too lazy to do it though. Good luck!

sending all the positive vibes and happy taco thoughts your way <3 <3 <3 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic