uh. i didn't realize your relationship had finally been consummated ;)

giphy.gif

that sounds AMAZING. apps > regular food. always.

Fact. Round 2 of cookies is coming up soon, but I'm too full right now of:

Deviled Eggs

Meatballs.

Spring Rolls.

Jalapeno Poppers.

Mozz Sticks.

Pizza Rolls.

Veggies and Dip.

Beer.

I share the same sentiment about this upcoming year.  It'll be the first New Years in nearly a decade that I haven't had a New Years kiss, but I hope that isn't a harbinger of the rest of the year.  But there's a few things I'm looking forward to:

1. I've got tickets to see Mountain Goats, Chicano Batman, Rebelution, The Donkeys, José González, Laura Jane Grace, and a few others throughout the coming months.

2. My band has been getting a lot more shows locally and we're in the preliminary stages of jumping on a tour circuit with a bigger band (fingers crossed).

3. My tax return is gonna be obscenely large, providing me a little extra scratch to fill out shelves.

4. I might be able to fund a trip to Sweden  :D

Other than that, I'm sure I'll find more things to look forward to.

You've got some great shows coming up. I saw Jose Gonzalez earlier this year and it was a fantastic show. The Mountain Goats are always great as well. Nothing like a bar full of people screaming along to No Children.

What's your band's name? I'd love to check them out.

You've got some great shows coming up. I saw Jose Gonzalez earlier this year and it was a fantastic show. The Mountain Goats are always great as well. Nothing like a bar full of people screaming along to No Children.

What's your band's name? I'd love to check them out.

The Fussocks.  We don't have any social media presence or tracks online.  Mostly just been playing local shows and house parties.  We've got 6-10 demo tracks recorded (in various stages), but I wanna get them a little more polished up before we start putting them online. :D

YO THERES BEEN A SEQUEL TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS EVER MADE. I DID NOT KNOW.

WHAT BOOK!?

The Fussocks. We don't have any social media presence or tracks online. Mostly just been playing local shows and house parties. We've got 6-10 demo tracks recorded (in various stages), but I wanna get them a little more polished up before we start putting them online. :D

WHAT BOOK!?

A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore.

Merry Xmas I guess.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic