When did ebay stop asking for paypal login info for paying for an item? It just automatically takes money from my paypal instead of me logging in. I don't like it.

Also hoping the German seller I bought the Pop Unknown record from is just too lazy to changed to shipped, since discogs has had it marked payment received for 6 days now.

When did ebay stop asking for paypal login info for paying for an item? It just automatically takes money from my paypal instead of me logging in. I don't like it.

Also hoping the German seller I bought the Pop Unknown record from is just too lazy to changed to shipped, since discogs has had it marked payment received for 6 days now.

I noticed that too. I try to stay away from eBay when possible.

I noticed that too. I try to stay away from eBay when possible.

Same, but bought a CD single I could not find anywhere else (not even up on what, just a request for it).

Matt, ive worked at a national bank for 9 years, and one of our partners at the branch level are mortgage. and we pitch certain products, etc to refer them over to mortgage, so you can imagine ive seen/heard some stories. a good friend of mine is on the mortgage side so he keeps me in the loop.

Matt, ive worked at a national bank for 9 years, and one of our partners at the branch level are mortgage. and we pitch certain products, etc to refer them over to mortgage, so you can imagine ive seen/heard some stories. a good friend of mine is on the mortgage side so he keeps me in the loop.

Oh, man, I can only imagine some of the horror stories.

That said... Zao with him was better. He is a much more suited drummer for them. The albums without him lack some of the rhythmic character that made those "classic" albums.

1000% agreed. Really, the only albums I have any desire to keep listening to are Blood & Fire and Liberate, but hot fuck those are some good records.

That said... Zao with him was better. He is a much more suited drummer for them. The albums without him lack some of the rhythmic character that made those "classic" albums.

1000% agreed. Really, the only albums I have any desire to keep listening to are Blood & Fire and Liberate, but hot fuck those are some good records.

I do think he is/was the best drummer for them surely. Something about the way he does those little rhythmic rolls and kinda never lets there be any dead space without drums involved. Also the pummeling effect of that double bass on the opening of Five Year Winter.... That being said, Parade of Chaos is my personal favorite from beginning to end. I love the "cut the fat" formula on that one and how dirty and down to the bone it sounds

I still sell stuff on ebay from time to time, and have never really had any issues. I don't sell records anymore, too many scammers for that, but other stuff is usually fine. eBay can be awesome for buying though.

I still sell stuff on ebay from time to time, and have never really had any issues. I don't sell records anymore, too many scammers for that, but other stuff is usually fine. eBay can be awesome for buying though.

I haven't had any issues buying or selling really.  Nothing more than I've had with other places.  eBay works best when things are actually for auction, BuyItNow prices are usually far too high.  At least for records, not sure about other things.

I haven't had any issues buying or selling really.  Nothing more than I've had with other places.  eBay works best when things are actually for auction, BuyItNow prices are usually far too high.  At least for records, not sure about other things.

Agreed, buy it now are always too high on most things.

I'm tempted to put EITS - How Strange, Innocence up on eBay for BIN $20,000.

The most it's ever sold for is like $800 and I never want to part with it, but if a motherfucker wants to pay me an insane amount, it's theirs.

I did this with a couple records I owned and wanted to keep (unless they sold for crazy) on discogs and got so much hate mail calling me a dirty flipper.  :lol:

I did this with a couple records I owned and wanted to keep (unless they sold for crazy) on discogs and got so much hate mail calling me a dirty flipper. :lol:

People actually send hate mail? Shit, I usually just turn to my girlfriend and say "This motherfucker..." and she's like "...stop"

Also, I me ruined this a couple days ago, but The Fragile 3xLP now goes for 3-8x what I paid for it and I'm pretty mad. Gave it to my ex for her birthday...7 months after she broke up with me.

I have a copy of picked up on release day :)  I don't think I've listened to it in 5 years, but I probably wouldn't sell it under normal circumstances.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic