That's shitty.

I'm at work, dankrupt, and alone. Better than some days, worse than others.

ahh that sounds pretty bad.

well, you see, when your homophobic neighbor who's called you a fag like 5 times while you're taking out the garbage goes off and threatens to kill your whole family at 1:30 in the morning and then proceeds to harass your family the entire day and only stops when your mom calls the cops on him 3 times, your weekend doesn't look too great, ya feel?

well, you see, when your homophobic neighbor who's called you a fag like 5 times while you're taking out the garbage goes off and threatens to kill your whole family at 1:30 in the morning and then proceeds to harass your family the entire day and only stops when your mom calls the cops on him 3 times, your weekend doesn't look too great, ya feel?

This guy sounds like he might be mentally ill.  No police activity?

God's will must be enforced, y'know? 

Seriously though, who does that? I'd move.

This guy sounds like he might be mentally ill. No police activity?

nah the police came over like 3 times. this was all yesterday. they've been dead silent all day today and their eviction process is already starting so this won't happen much longer, if at all. other than mild paranoia that he'll show up and kill me, i'm fine and so's my family.

nah the police came over like 3 times. this was all yesterday. they've been dead silent all day today and their eviction process is already starting so this won't happen much longer, if at all. other than mild paranoia that he'll show up and kill me, i'm fine and so's my family.

Glad you're okay. How long until he is out? You shouldn't have hide in your own house.

Or if you really wanted to have fun, tell him "yeah, but I still get more pussy than you". That'd be fun. Sometimes you have to speak to the neckbeards in a language they understand. :P

Glad you're okay. How long until he is out? You shouldn't have hide in your own house.

Or if you really wanted to have fun, tell him "yeah, but I still get more pussy than you". That'd be fun. Sometimes you have to speak to the neckbeards in a language they understand. :P

either 14 or 30 days, i'm unsure which. i could not get away with saying that. this is a black dude in his 20's that claims to be in a gang, not a neckbeard. much riskier situation. i don't mean that in a racist way, i'm black too, just saying that it's much more risky than if it was some neckbeard.

I wouldn't trust myself but a Small Talk Meetup would have to happen

A small talk meet up would be cool one day. I've only met one person from here so far.

Had to leave the bar after an hour. Drinking made my mental health decline a ton. All I'll bitch about it now. 

either 14 or 30 days, i'm unsure which. i could not get away with saying that. this is a black dude in his 20's that claims to be in a gang, not a neckbeard. much riskier situation. i don't mean that in a racist way, i'm black too, just saying that it's much more risky than if it was some neckbeard.

Damn, hope things go fine for you.

I've  met Matt, Jon, Brian, T-bones, uhhhh? Am I forgetting anyone?

Awful nice of you to forget if you are ;). Kidding. Hopefully you're free when I venture out there soonish.

Sucks Matt left before I had a chance to visit Portland.

Awful nice of you to forget if you are ;). Kidding. Hopefully you're free when I venture out there soonish.

Sucks Matt left before I had a chance to visit Portland.

At least you kill 2 birds with 1 stone in Portland ;). John and myself will show you around for sure. Iv also met Earl here (mean earls guy) and Tess.

At least you kill 2 birds with 1 stone in Portland ;). John and myself will show you around for sure. Iv also met Earl here (mean earls guy) and Tess.

Oh course, no way I'd miss hanging out with you too Brian. I'm gong to start looking for some time off to come. Spring seems like it would be awesome there.

Oh course, no way I'd miss hanging out with you too Brian. I'm gong to start looking for some time off to come. Spring seems like it would be awesome there.

Spring can be awesome as long as you don't come on a week where it rains every single day. Which will still happen. Summer/Fall are super nice out here.

I don't mind the rain, but it would be cool to hike a bit, which is never fun in the rain. I prefer earlier rather than later, but we'll see what happens. I have to make it out there soon though, maybe do some job hunting again if nothing pays off here or in Austin soon.

Unless he's actually fucking insane, I don't think he'll live up to his threats.  Seems like he's gotta be hard for social things.  Not really his fault if you think about his childhood and living situations, I'm sure.

Though he's still a sociopathic dickhead.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic