Does someone have Nothing Feels Good they could upload? I was going to listen to it this morning and it wasn't on my iPod and I checked iTunes and it wasn't there either. I must have lost the file when I transferred my library from my desktop to my laptop.

I can grab it and upload it for you. Give me a couple minutes

I want to sell some shit soon. I just don't know what. I'm really at a point where I don't want to part with anything right now.

My LPs are like that, but the 7" records never get any play so no point in keeping them. I am keeping a bunch still, because even if they get no play, I refuse to break up my Owen, PTM, IIOI collections.

Speaking of sold records, looks like your Giants are out for delivery.

My LPs are like that, but the 7" records never get any play so no point in keeping them. I am keeping a bunch still, because even if they get no play, I refuse to break up my Owen, PTM, IIOI collections.

Most of my collection is at that point. my 7"s are a bit easier to let go because they get less use, but there's some I am pretty ridiculously attached to. Like my Haruhi 7"

Check out this train wreck! 

https://youtu.be/FsdP0XnVFhs

WTF did I just watch!? This guy just took a giant shit all over Cleveland, walking around in our city making this ridiculous video. I can't figure out what is worse between the song or the video honestly. This constant unbearable smiling from everyone, the 85 high fives he gives, and the absolute garbage ridden attempt to look, dance, and sound like John Cougar Mellencamp is mind blowing. And whats with all the kids in the video?? That is pretty telling as to how shitty the music is if you can't even find adults or even teens who want to be in your video. 

WTF did I just watch!? This guy just took a giant shit all over Cleveland, walking around in our city making this ridiculous video. I can't figure out what is worse between the song or the video honestly. This constant unbearable smiling from everyone, the 85 high fives he gives, and the absolute garbage ridden attempt to look, dance, and sound like John Cougar Mellencamp is mind blowing. And whats with all the kids in the video?? That is pretty telling as to how shitty the music is if you can't even find adults or even teens who want to be in your video. 

I agree, it's hard not to watch! The guy is the biggest douche! 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic