I'm not crazy about this label (lots of good bands, but the dude that runs it is a fucking tooooooooool) but I've been waiting for this to get reissued forever. http://www.ridingeasyrecs.com/product/salems-pot-watch-me-kill-you/

Matt, Brian and Rez will definitely dig it. Ghost may, I'm not sure how into the stoner/doom side of metal he is though. Jared should already know about it ;)

I think TWC DNS server just went down, I can only connect to here, my email and reddit. I get bad gateways on any other site. Weird. Time to use google's I guess.

Edit: Sometimes I hate how much I know about networks... it would have been better to just sit and spin records, but now I'm back online on my phone and laptop :/.

I'm not crazy about this label (lots of good bands, but the dude that runs it is a fucking tooooooooool) but I've been waiting for this to get reissued forever. http://www.ridingeasyrecs.com/product/salems-pot-watch-me-kill-you/

Matt, Brian and Rez will definitely dig it. Ghost may, I'm not sure how into the stoner/doom side of metal he is though. Jared should already know about it ;)

Oh man, I forgot this was on sale today. I glanced at the texts, but it was crazy at work.

Still available I think. (or wait for the smoky clear...I may get both.) I don't know what it is about that band that I love so much. Never snagged the 7" though.

That orange purple splatter is super ugly. When/where is the smoky clear available? I got the smoky clear variant for Sweeden and it looks and sounds nice.

That orange purple splatter is super ugly. When/where is the smoky clear available? I got the smoky clear variant for Sweeden and it looks and sounds nice.

"soon" is all i know. $20 for smoky clear and it comes with a patch.  I don't hate the orange/purple, and I have the smokey clear for Sweeden too! Like I said, I'll possibly end up with both/sell my orange purple when/if I grab a smokey clear. So glad to finish off my collection of stuff I want from them/stop paying attending to Riding Easy. Still bummed they have so many great bands on their label that could be over at STB or some other great label.

"soon" is all i know. $20 for smoky clear and it comes with a patch. I don't hate the orange/purple, and I have the smokey clear for Sweeden too! Like I said, I'll possibly end up with both/sell my orange purple when/if I grab a smokey clear. So glad to finish off my collection of stuff I want from them/stop paying attending to Riding Easy. Still bummed they have so many great bands on their label that could be over at STB or some other great label.

I feel the same, but STB is getting pretty expensive. At least it's run by a better person.

I think TWC DNS server just went down, I can only connect to here, my email and reddit. I get bad gateways on any other site. Weird. Time to use google's I guess.

Edit: Sometimes I hate how much I know about networks... it would have been better to just sit and spin records, but now I'm back online on my phone and laptop :/.

Set google as your primary, TWC as your secondary.  That way you have a backup :)

Why the hell is TGUK - On A Wire $30+? I can't believe I missed the repress.

Just keep an eye out for it. You can still find it for $20 and under pretty sure. I snagged mine a couple years ago for $16 or something stupid. The cover on that thing is matte and beautiful.

Just keep an eye out for it. You can still find it for $20 and under pretty sure. I snagged mine a couple years ago for $16 or something stupid. The cover on that thing is matte and beautiful.

Did some digging, still available from the label for $16.99, but $12 shipping. Apparently they hate media mail and "no longer offer it due to too many damaged records". 

Just found out about the Antemasque album, and it's not very good. If it is any indication of what a new ATDI album would sound like, they should not even bother.

Haha I knew it was Easy Rider before I even clicked it. That label has A LOT of good music. Sons of Huns, Monolord, Slow Season, Old Man's Will, the Wolfcop score, Shooting Guns, Spiral Shades, etc. I'll be grabbing that on cleat next month.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic