I'll find one eventually. It's a lower priority. If I wait long enough I stumble upon old records like that at a thrift store or Zia fuck up

when you do try to get a mono mix, Brian Wilson was deaf in one ear, and apparently it's the intended way to hear it. Those green label capitol reissues are pretty cheap and sound great

Evening cuties! What are we all staying busy with tonight?

Ordered some concert tix for the weekend, and made plans to tour a couple breweries, an art museum, and visit some record shops. How about you?

Who you going to see?

I'm currently spinning records and playing on my phone instead of studying. Currently it's Good Mourning. Wish it'd get a better mastering/RP, my OP sounds kinda meh.

Who you going to see?

I'm currently spinning records and playing on my phone instead of studying. Currently it's Good Mourning. Wish it'd get a better mastering/RP, my OP sounds kinda meh.

Tortoise w/ Light Music :) Hoping it's awesome, although 9PM on a Sunday with a 3.5 hour drive will be fun haha

First day of vacation. Slept all day, bought some records and some concert tickets for April

Glad to hear you get to relax! What'd you pick up?

Tortoise w/ Light Music :) Hoping it's awesome, although 9PM on a Sunday with a 3.5 hour drive will be fun haha

so lucky, I've never seen Tortoise live, just seen many videos online. John McEntire is probably my favorite drummer and seeing Jeff Parker is also a treat

Tori Kelly in Charlotte, Alabama Shakes and Killswitch Engage here in Charleston all in April

Now's the time of year when everyone announces spring and summer tours. For the last week or so there have been so many good tours announced. I've got a huge list of shows already.

So far I've got Tortoise, The Avett Brothers, Peter Hook performing both New Order and Joy Division's Substance albums, Dr. Dog, Metric, Arms and Sleepers, This Will Destroy You, Caspian, Ty Segall, Daughter, Eagle Twin, Sunflower Bean, Yuck, Father John Misty, Napalm Death/Melvins, Bombino, Explosions in the Sky, Leon Bridges, The Cure, and Elvis Costello. And most of these are all in the next three months. There's probably a bunch of other shows I'm forgetting too.

Now's the time of year when everyone announces spring and summer tours. For the last week or so there have been so many good tours announced. I've got a huge list of shows already.

So far I've got Tortoise, The Avett Brothers, Peter Hook performing both New Order and Joy Division's Substance albums, Dr. Dog, Metric, Arms and Sleepers, This Will Destroy You, Caspian, Ty Segall, Daughter, Eagle Twin, Sunflower Bean, Yuck, Father John Misty, Napalm Death/Melvins, Bombino, Explosions in the Sky, Leon Bridges, The Cure, and Elvis Costello. And most of these are all in the next three months. There's probably a bunch of other shows I'm forgetting too.

Oh damn, I need to catch that TWDY Portland date.

I saw the announcement earlier today and got excited.  They were very good last time I saw them (played the venue we saw Caspian at).  They're playing a bigger venue this time around.

Nice! If I can get those days off I might come up to Seattle for it and catch it with you. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic