Same. I can't wait to get that money, and then have to put it towards loans. At least it'll pay off a chunk of them. I have to wait on 3 W-2's though, 2 from jobs I only work at for a week :(. So far the only tax related thing I have gotten is my proof of health insurance.

Yeah, we have a couple W-2's and a pension thing for my wife that we're waiting on. Ready to get some bills paid and put a good chunk aside for moving later this year. Our rent will definitely go up, but I think we can lower our electric/gas since our place now is not efficient and her commute will be much shorter so we'll save there too.

Really looking forward to this year.

My tax return is going towards my motorcycle fund. : )

I wish I was not afraid of other drives on the road, or I'd get a motorcycle.

Yeah, we have a couple W-2's and a pension thing for my wife that we're waiting on. Ready to get some bills paid and put a good chunk aside for moving later this year. Our rent will definitely go up, but I think we can lower our electric/gas since our place now is not efficient and her commute will be much shorter so we'll save there too.

Really looking forward to this year.

Nice, sounds like it'll be a good year for you. Always give and take with that stuff. Good luck.

I have before, but I'm going to revisit it since you mentioned it.

I'm also going to listen to the new Kokomo, and listen to your "headphone" playlist so I can start making a list for you, bud.

Thank you sir :D

i've got tons of DL codes if you want one

Raises hand "may I have one, sir?"

I always thought id be a motorcycle guy as I grew up around them. my dad has always been a speed head and can build motors like crazy. always had Harleys and customs, and used to ride with a pretty, pretty popular group, but recently felt the need to go faster and has a ridiculous hayabusa now.

I always thought id be a motorcycle guy as I grew up around them. my dad has always been a speed head and can build motors like crazy. always had Harleys and customs, and used to ride with a pretty, pretty popular group, but recently felt the need to go faster and has a ridiculous hayabusa now.

My grandfather lost a leg in a motorcycle accident.... that was all I needed to know I don't belong on two wheels lol

^^ Shit! That discussion on plane tickets reminds me that I haven't booked my flight for Boston. It's going to cost me an arm and a leg this late in the timing.

Not sure if someone else has mentioned this, or if you use it, but I've been using the app Hopper to help book flights - makes it super simple to find out a good time for cheap rates, and updates you when the prices lower or are expected to raise.

Not sure if someone else has mentioned this, or if you use it, but I've been using the app Hopper to help book flights - makes it super simple to find out a good time for cheap rates, and updates you when the prices lower or are expected to raise.

When looking for flights too delete cookies or browse in a way that doesn't keep them because they'll fuck with your rates.

When looking for flights too delete cookies or browse in a way that doesn't keep them because they'll fuck with your rates.

Or just browse in private/incognito mode.

Isn't that "or a way that doesn't keep them"? Not being a smartass, I honestly have no clue how it works and assumed that is how it is,

It is, but for some reason my brain only saw delete cookies and not the rest. My bad!

I've always loved them. I like cars as a concept, but I don't like being in one. On a motorcycle I feel alone, which I'm all about. Plus they're awesome cause you're closer to it / connected to it / (insert more lame comparisons). I also like that I can make a project out of it, take it on myself (for the most part), and it not cost a shit ton to do so.

I'm going from this:

hondaCB750-copy.jpg

To this:

81-CB750-R-side-square.jpg

T3, let me know when your XBONE sells. I am going to put mine up after. I don't want to steal your thunder and post mine up at the same time. 

Will do. I'll probably only leave it up for a few days before going the local route. It'll be expensive to ship it :/.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic