Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning all you lovely small talkers! Something is different, what could it be, oh yea, no noise and no one bitching, and no one at all....just me and a cat... Last night was ugly, but this morning is where all my days start to be bright again, even in the rain!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning all you lovely small talkers! Something is different, what could it be, oh yea, no noise and no one bitching, and no one at all....just me and a cat... Last night was ugly, but this morning is where all my days start to be bright again, even in the rain!

sounds like general assholery to me

April 25th I get to go to ATL to see my red sox play the braves, 2 days after that I just found out houndmouth is playing at a dope venue in Charleston. yesterday I found out, Alabama shakes are playing in Charleston 2 days before I go to ATL, so I mention this to the wife and she said pick one, either the shakes or houndmouth. if I play my cards right im hoping I can get to both shows, just would be A LOT of driving in about 5 days...

I put on Mechanical Animals while I got ready this morning so as good as a morning can be I guess. You?

Listening to the rutabega on my end, so pretty good as well!

I'm listening to "Lungs", Florence is like one of the only top 40 acts in the last decade I've really liked

Florence is good recorded, but she's a goddess live. Blew me away when I saw her in 2011 - I'm sure she's even more fantastic now

Florence is good recorded, but she's a goddess live. Blew me away when I saw her in 2011 - I'm sure she's even more fantastic now

I can only imagine, I've never got the opportunity. Plus I can rarely afford those arena sized concerts. I was just happy to find a used lp copy for $6 a year or so back

I can only imagine, I've never got the opportunity. Plus I can rarely afford those arena sized concerts. I was just happy to find a used lp copy for $6 a year or so back

I hope you eventually get the chance!

I think I saw her for something like $50 - she co-headlined with The Black Keys, and the ticket covered admission for the rest of the music festival, so I was able to see a little of Peter Frampton between sets, who was adorable.

I hope you eventually get the chance!

I think I saw her for something like $50 - she co-headlined with The Black Keys, and the ticket covered admission for the rest of the music festival, so I was able to see a little of Peter Frampton between sets, who was adorable.

that sounds pretty great, how long ago was it? I feel like you can't even see The Black Keys alone for $50 anymore

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic