heat is broken at work. the repair guy came and said that the heater is broken and no parts are available bc its from 1981 (seriously). yesterday when it started acting up i told my boss that the last 3 times the repair guys have come in theyve warned that we need to replace the unit. he said "no they never said that" so i was like ok u know best.

anyway, the guys say its an old unit and needs to be replaced. they left and my boss is like "i just dont think they know how to fix it" so here we sit. in the cold. bc my boss is too cheap to replace a heating system that is 35 years old. yay.

I feel ya, my firm's vents have been rattling this week. difference is we have someone here working on them :P

I'd just go set-up a desk in his office and work.

ew i do not want to be that close haha

Seriously?

yup!

That is the textbook definition of a douche right there, sorry Ash :(

its ok. maybe ill leave early lol. im having a hard time focusing and i cant even type correctly with gloves on. its taking  me forever to writ this lol

I feel ya, my firm's vents have been rattling this week. difference is we have someone here working on them :P

i dont even have a vent in my office. bc it used to be a supply closet.

I assumed your reply was typed under the influence.

I always thought "under the influence" was an odd phrase. Like the alcohol talked to you, and convinced you to drink it.

I think it's more that you've drank the alcohol so now you're under its influence.

But seriously, that discogs dude is a legit sociopath. I'm all for doing whatever you want with shit you buy, but wanting 25,000 sealed records is some "you need help" level shit. If he ever sells anything I want to buy it but be like "Can you open it and check the condition of the record itself?"

I think it's more that you've drank the alcohol so now you're under its influence.

But seriously, that discogs dude is a legit sociopath. I'm all for doing whatever you want with shit you buy, but wanting 25,000 sealed records is some "you need help" level shit. If he ever sells anything I want to buy it but be like "Can you open it and check the condition of the record itself?"

Yeah, he might be one of the dumbest "collectors" I've seen. Buying records with the sole purpose of never playing them, or even opening them. I almost messaged him and told him how stupid he is, but I knew it would be a waste of time.

It'll take him two to four decades, if not his lifetime to get that many sealed records. And for what? To say he did? Moron.

Of course some dumbass on here compared that to my Caspian collection. Yeah, ok... Cause that's the same thing.

Been a lot of dumbassery around here lately. I'm sorta getting burnt out on the internet in general lately. Sucks it's winter time now, because what else is there to do when it's cold out?

It's cold out? Be an asshole.

I try, but just can't do it. I'm too neutral by nature.

masturbate furiously, of course

I may hate my job, but I don't want to get fired.

I don't feel like opening a new thread for this (mostly because it ain't all that important), but I just found this record in a dollar bin and a can't seem to find any solid info on it.

34e0a10403099c35cc43f22b19c842f4_zpsgjgm

There's one entry on discogs for a record that looks like this one, but it doesn't hold any solid information at all. Maybe you guys in here know something about this or can point me into any direction that might be helpful? Yeah? Cool. No? Who cares. Thanks!

I don't feel like opening a new thread for this (mostly because it ain't all that important), but I just found this record in a dollar bin and a can't seem to find any solid info on it.

There's one entry on discogs for a record that looks like this one, but it doesn't hold any solid information at all. Maybe you guys in here know something about this or can point me into any direction that might be helpful? Yeah? Cool. No? Who cares. Thanks!

Looks like it sells for $25+ USD on ebay. All I can find.

Yeah, he might be one of the dumbest "collectors" I've seen. Buying records with the sole purpose of never playing them, or even opening them. I almost messaged him and told him how stupid he is, but I knew it would be a waste of time.

It'll take him two to four decades, if not his lifetime to get that many sealed records. And for what? To say he did? Moron.

Of course some dumbass on here compared that to my Caspian collection. Yeah, ok... Cause that's the same thing.

I almost said something to the dude who compared it to your Caspian dick but then was like "I don't even have time for anymore stupid"

Don't worry, Metallica sucks and so do picture discs. So take solace it probably sounds like shit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic