going to go with a late 80s pic disc reissue, but you are right not a lot of info on discogs. Just cause it's the vertigo reissue, probably came out around the same time as the other back catalog reissues around that time

Thanks! I'm mostly trying to narrow it down to it not being a boot. Whatever it is, it's good enough.

Mine hasn't shipped or just hasn't been scanned

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=9449015927004218010943

I do have three other packages coming today though but I doubt I will feel up to listening to any of it because I am home sick with a cold or something and feel like shit.

Mine hasn't shipped or just hasn't been scanned

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=9449015927004218010943

I do have three other packages coming today though but I doubt I will feel up to listening to any of it because I am home sick with a cold or something and feel like shit.

A lot of place doing that. They'll printing off a ton of labels each day, package shit up, then repeat until they are done, they'll they'll get them picked up.

Seriously tho, that hotline bling song is disgustingly misogynist. Drake should be punched in the balls for every time he's said "good girl"

That fucking joke of a song came on while I was taking my client to lunch today. Drake is a whiny fuckboy, the song is misogynistic and neckbeardy as hell, and on top of that it just sucks.

Oh, that sucks. Feel better man.

Why does USPS's site suck so much. It always says my password is wrong, and it can never verify my identity. Worst database ever.

Oh, that sucks. Feel better man.

Why does USPS's site suck so much. It always says my password is wrong, and it can never verify my identity. Worst database ever.

Not that bad. Nothing horrible, just enough to make me feel like I wouldn't have been able to focus well at school. Other than a pretty killer sore throat I am doing well now.

Still no word on the cancelation of my Juturna. I just emailed them again. I know they are shipping soon so I'm trying to get this shit canceled before they ship it out to me. Thats $55 towards my preamp Thomas!

Shitty, maybe try to call. (518) 458-9563 ext. 220

You paid money to listen to Circa? You paid $55 for a record? There are so many things to be mad at.

I did too, canceled, paid $20 for the regular edition, then canceled that. I saw the error of my way when I tried to listen to the album again and couldn't.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic