I've been pretty good lately, been keeping myself pretty busy, but the issues just usually arise when it's slow at work and I have nothing to distract my thoughts. I'm moving forward and trying to stay positive and not bitch. It does creep up sometimes though.

That's shitty Matt, sorry to hear.

Glad to hear it. You got my number. You know how to reach me if you need anything.

You know how it goes. Just takes one minute to ruin a few days. Haha. And thanks, bud.

I really want to be irresponsible with my tax return, and get this cartridge. I wish somewhere local had it for me to preview first, but I've read nothing but good things about it.

http://www.needledoctor.com/Dynavector-10X5-Cartridge?sc=2&category=370

Once you get that I'm moving in with you... in ATX. ;)

I was thinking about moving to ATX. Too bad it's getting more and more expensive. Lots of babes though so that helps. Just looking for a babe to ride on the back of my motorcycle and I'll be set. They seem to be abundant out in those parts haha.

I was flown down there for an interview a couple years ago, and fell in love with the place, but like any actual interesting area, the cost of living is definitely skyrocketing sadly.

I'm not on the babe hunt, so can't speak much to that, but I'm sure you'd do just fine :P

Come start a band with me then.

Find me a job and I'm down haha

Theres still cheaper places to live in Portland! My apartment complex always have places for rent and my rent is hella cheap. 

I'm still sorta looking there too. My mind is all over the place. The free place to live in Austin is hard to beat though, even if it is temporary.

it was VERY adorable

Quite.

Haha, thank you thank you. Super old riff I wrote for the last band I was in. First time I picked up my guitar in a while so I thought I'd share it.

Still sounded good. Maybe it's time for you to get back into it more. I wish I learned to play the guitar, guess I still can, but it seems harder to do shit as you get older.

I was flown down there for an interview a couple years ago, and fell in love with the place, but like any actual interesting area, the cost of living is definitely skyrocketing sadly.

I'm not on the babe hunt, so can't speak much to that, but I'm sure you'd do just fine :P

Find me a job and I'm down haha

If they like bearded, tattooed, music obsessed, motorcycle owners I'll do just fine. Haha. If it were ten years ago Austin would be killer. Lots of urban sprawl there lately. Where there are venues playing loud music, there is now condos with rich assholes complaining about noise. So fucking lame.

Still sounded good. Maybe it's time for you to get back into it more. I wish I learned to play the guitar, guess I still can, but it seems harder to do shit as you get older.

I could never learn to play any instrument super well as a 20 something year old. You really need that quality time of being able to practice for hours and hours and hours on end like I was able to do when I was 14. But yeah, adulting and stuff now..

Once you get that I'm moving in with you... in ATX. ;)

Haha, yeah, no one should move here. The funny thing is the city is trying to build back up, but there are no jobs to offer people moving in. They want 200,000 again by 2020, and 250,000 by 2050. We used to have 290,00 in the 60's, when the rubber factories were still here, but we have lost almost 100k since then. I think we are at 197k now. It does not help this place does not feel like a city, downtown is tiny, it's just feels like a giant suburb since it's all houses.

Let's all just live in the same place. I don't care where it is.

Yeah, let's start our own city with blackjack, hookers and vinyl!

I could never learn to play any instrument super well as a 20 something year old. You really need that quality time of being able to practice for hours and hours and hours on end like I was able to do when I was 14. But yeah, adulting and stuff now..

Pretty much. I only have a few spare hours during the work week now, so it's hard to find motivation to learn something new.

Real World: VC.

I can dig it.

If they like bearded, tattooed, music obsessed, motorcycle owners I'll do just fine. Haha. If it were ten years ago Austin would be killer. Lots of urban sprawl there lately. Where there are venues playing loud music, there is now condos with rich assholes complaining about noise. So fucking lame.

Yeah, you're golden I'd say haha

I don't understand how someone can really complain about noise and the like if they knowingly move somewhere next to a venue/bar. Do some research into the area you're moving into, you know?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic