Man, I have not ventured into the ETR thread in a while... I can't believe people still defend the dude. It's crazy. Thankfully he does not put out any music I like, so I don't have to worry about possibly supporting him.

Man, I have not ventured into the ETR thread in a while... I can't believe people still defend the dude. It's crazy. Thankfully he does not put out any music I like, so I don't have to worry about possibly supporting him.

It's too funny. That place is the perfect thread to spot all the useless "collectors" on this site.

It's too funny. That place is the perfect thread to spot all the useless "collectors" on this site.

It's is funny, and kinda sad. It really is the perfect thread for that. It blows my mind that dude sells so many records, guess the HT kiddies have to spend their parents money somewhere "trendy".

I am Rez, or Dominic. Nice to meet you <3.

DG is just ripping on me for being on here all the time. I am 16 and leave ST up in a tab on my laptop during all my classes. Apparently my posts are more useless while all of his are profound. Whatever :P

Good to meet you! And it's small talk, if you can't talk crap in here where can you?

It's is funny, and kinda sad. It really is the perfect thread for that. It blows my mind that dude sells so many records, guess the HT kiddies have to spend their parents money somewhere "trendy".

"hot topic determines the bands I listen to."

Side note: I wish I could multi quote on mobile.

I've been sitting at the doctor's office for an hour waiting for my dad to get finished with his eye surgery so I can drive him home.

Also, I accidentally super liked a girl on tinder last night. She messaged me and said "you seem super cool. Why did you super like me?". And in over here asking myself, "should I say 'it was a complete accident. I meant to hit ez pass'". Haha. Fuck.

That thread makes me want to quit collecting records. A Mega Man record? Come the fuck on. Who is going to sit down and listen to 8 bit songs? Just play Mega Man 2. What a joke.

Sorry. I meant Mega Ma...

No idea how people are into chiptunes. They are fine as background music in a game, but there is no way I could sit down and listen to them as music.

That thread makes me want to quit collecting records. A Mega Man record? Come the fuck on. Who is going to sit down and listen to 8 bit songs? Just play Mega Man 2. What a joke.

Sorry. I meant Mega Ma...

I would pay no more than $7 for a 7" with the music from the first 2 levels of OG Super Mario Bros.

That is the exception to my "Really? 8bit video game music on vinyl? That's idiotic" hardstance

No idea how people are into chiptunes. They are fine as background music in a game, but there is no way I could listen to them as actual music.

I mean, Moonshake guy started on NintendoAge. I just figured it was crossover collectors for the most part. Lots of game collectors own shitty games because it's related to something they care about, be it a full set or a series or publisher or whatthefuckever

No idea how people are into chiptunes. They are fine as background music in a game, but there is no way I could listen to them as actual music.

The only exception to video game soundtracks d tracks is when it's actually composed music, such as Red Dead Redemption, Last of Us, anything by John Williams or Hans Zimmer, etc. I would still never buy it though cause it would be such a seldom listen. Couldn't justify paying for it. That's what Spotify is for.

"hot topic determines the bands I listen to."

Side note: I wish I could multi quote on mobile.

I've been sitting at the doctor's office for an hour waiting for my dad to get finished with his eye surgery so I can drive him home.

Also, I accidentally super liked a girl on tinder last night. She messaged me and said "you seem super cool. Why did you super like me?". And in over here asking myself, "should I say 'it was a complete accident. I meant to hit ez pass'". Haha. Fuck.

If you're really not interested just be honest that you fucked up.

It WILL probably hurt her feelings, but it's better than just ignoring her...maybe?

Ouch. Could always be "nice" and just unmatch her.

The only exception to video game soundtracks d tracks is when it's actually composed music, such as Red Dead Redemption, Last of Us, anything by John Williams or Hans Zimmer, etc. I would still never buy it though cause it would be such a seldom listen. Couldn't justify paying for it. That's what Spotify is for.

Oh, for sure. Composed music is different than chiptunes. Chiptunes are nothing but background noise to me, while a great composed soundtrack stands on it's own.

Edit: I'm just not a fan of listening to soundtracks in general. I usually only like them for what they are in a game/show/movie, and will never listen to them on their own. That's just me though.

Haha don't do that to the girl, you've probably just made her day!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic