Do you guys hold on to LP mailers from albums you buy? Thinking about just recycling mine, but I don't think

it'd be easy to get them to someone in need which would be ideal.

Unfortunately shipping a large handful to someone is kind of a pain. I usually keep a few on hand for when I sell some records here and there.

Unfortunately shipping a large handful to someone is kind of a pain. I usually keep a few on hand for when I sell some records here and there.

Same. I used to keep them all, but I had way too many at one point, so just tossed all but the ones in the best condition in the recycle bin.

ha. just listed my 2 white zombie albums on discogs for under asking prices up there so hopefully I sell them soon.

If it is the $125 Número Group one just PM me and I'll order it for you tonight if your other things don't sell. Get me back when you get the cash.

whats the odds of the white actually sounding better than the glow in the dark green?

My two least favorites in vinyl. I imagine white will be better than glow in the dark.

Yea, I was wanting to maybe find someone local but, I'll probably just hold on to a few and get rid of the rest.

Same. I used to keep them all, but I had way too many at one point, so just tossed all but the ones in the best condition in the recycle bin.

I think this is what I'll do, they do build up awfully fast.

Bummed I missed celebrating my 666th post...bah.

I haven't looked into it much, but why exactly are white pressings so poor?

They just seem to hold the information poorly, especially compared to other variants.

I stay away from them like the plague. Haze variants are pretty hit or miss, but mostly miss. They can be like sandpaper, but sometimes come out perfectly fine.

They just seem to hold the information poorly, especially compared to other variants.

I stay away from them like the plague. Haze variants are pretty hit or miss, but mostly miss. They can be like sandpaper, but sometimes come out perfectly fine.

Matt, glow in the dark or white

Matt, glow in the dark or white

Also not Matt, but I own one GITD record. I also have the same record on white. They sound identical to the black, pink, and clear with black, white, and pink splatter variants of the same album. Ten (pretend) dollars if you can name that record. Go!

Seriously though. I have a couple of white records that sound better that some of their sister pressings. I think it really does have to do with where and how they were pressed/ handled.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic