It was super creepy. 

Sadly I have not gotten a chance to cuddle in it, unless you count all the clean clothes. The space is nice though, and sometimes it feels awesome to just lay directly in the middle and have room all around you.

My queen is like half where I sleep and half where I put my shit (wallet, phone, etc.)

i tried youtube, but had no luck. found these 2 on instagram. both on https://www.instagram.com/batdogrecords/

25027996470_68c2245b54_z.jpg

i'm also excited to officially be gaytripp's lucky 13th official follower on instagram. don't disappoint me! ;)

14th here!

This makes me so excited.  I hope that we can live up to the expectations!  I'm thinking of trying out some really far out, disturbing, and weird stuff for the next set!  I'm not sure if I should divulge it here, but I'm pretty damn excited about it.

It was super creepy. 

Sadly I have not gotten a chance to cuddle in it, unless you count all the clean clothes. The space is nice though, and sometimes it feels awesome to just lay directly in the middle and have room all around you.

it does! you can starfish out big time. it's so great! you're like a little human island in a great sea of bed! you could have like 10 cats in there with you and STILL have room for more cats!

you're living the dream, T3. living the dream.

sadly, a king bed is probably almost the same size as my entire bedroom hahahaha

This makes me so excited.  I hope that we can live up to the expectations!  I'm thinking of trying out some really far out, disturbing, and weird stuff for the next set!  I'm not sure if I should divulge it here, but I'm pretty damn excited about it.

Well, if the previous material was considered "normal" and the "weird" shit is to come I am kinda scared

Dammit Jeff, after this story and talking to you for a while I was like I need to see what you actually look like. I found your IG and its nothing but records! Hahaha.

this kiiiinda sounds like a challenge to me...

giphy.gif

jk. i don't think i know him well enough to internet stalk him haha

it does! you can starfish out big time. it's so great! you're like a little human island in a great sea of bed! you could have like 10 cats in there with you and STILL have room for more cats!

you're living the dream, T3. living the dream.

sadly, a king bed is probably almost the same size as my entire bedroom hahahaha

Haha, now that sounds like a dream. I hope I don't become a crazy cat person in the next few years.

I like when people call me and tell me to met them somewhere, but that somewhere closes in 45 mins. I'm not going to go met you there for 45 minutes, you should have called me earlier when you first went out. Plus I have a migraine. Fuck migraines.

Also listened to 11/12 of the records I got in the mail the past few days, almost caught up! It seems like I never have time to spin a record during the week, and if I do it's one a day. Weekends are awesome for spinning.

this kiiiinda sounds like a challenge to me...

giphy.gif

jk. i don't think i know him well enough to internet stalk him haha

You might be able to find a few pictures of me online, but it's rare that I'm photographed outside of the context of a show.

And Gaytripp is all about the weird anonymity.  :P

LAUREN. PICTURE OF JEFF. MASK DOWN. TIGHTS STILL ON. AND A MONKEY SWINGING FROM THE 3 FOOT DICK. GO!

hahahahaha literally crying. 

i think we might have to arrange a photoshoot for that to happen haha. it sounds like the start of some perfect cover art for their first EP though!!! i'm picturing some nice retro palm tree wall paper and then jeff cropped at the shoulders with a monkey making his best tarzan impression while swinging to and fro from the massive schlong. 

yep. i can totally see this. 

hahahahaha literally crying. 

i think we might have to arrange a photoshoot for that to happen haha. it sounds like the start of some perfect cover art for their first EP though!!! i'm picturing some nice retro palm tree wall paper and then jeff cropped at the shoulders with a monkey making his best tarzan impression while swinging to and fro from the massive schlong. 

yep. i can totally see this. 

Schwing.

Well, if the previous material was considered "normal" and the "weird" shit is to come I am kinda scared

Well, they have a projector at the venue that I want to utilize.  And I was thinking about using ground meat as part of the show.  I'd like to use a kind of pyrotechnics, but I think that requires licensing and the like.

But first I gotta deck out my theremin and amp to match the spectacle!

LAUREN. PICTURE OF JEFF. MASK DOWN. TIGHTS STILL ON. AND A MONKEY SWINGING FROM THE 3 FOOT DICK. GO!

Well... we should have a guy in a monkey suit for our next show, but he's gonna be a part of the rotating cast of characters in this fucked up circus.

I was going to quote your story but on mobile that's impossible.

Either way, you're my new favorite. Suffice it to say, if I could I would gif the hell out of "we're not worthy" right now.

:D  :D  :D  There's no way I could live up to that adoration. 

Well... we should have a guy in a monkey suit for our next show, but he's gonna be a part of the rotating cast of characters in this fucked up circus.

if i'm ever out in cali, i'm gonna request to make a guest appearance as some sort of mini agogo-playing munchkin monster 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic