2.5 TB of just documents is fucking insane. I could barely process it all from just the overview. So much information. It's going to be crazy.... hopefully. I can see it getting swept under the rug somehow.

I'm listening to Live At Old South Church now. These Pistons are slowly opening up. I'm surprised how good post rock sounds out of $16 IEMs.

Because of the Weezer talk thought someone might be interested in this and dunno if everyone does reddit

http://doublej.net.au/programs/classic-albums/pinkerton-by-weezer?WT.mc_id=Radio_Radio-DoubleJ--JJ.%7CClassicAlbums.PinkertonByWeezer_TWT%7CDoubleJ

Look just a few posts above. The article is inaccurate though. But /r/music usually has the good ole Pinkerton discussion a few times a year because of how integral, important, influential, and amazing it is.

Did you know that Pinkerton went on to influence these artists: Manchester Orchesra, Yellowcard, Saves The Day, Taking Back Sunday, The Ataris, Thursday, The Used, Dashboard, Promise Ring, and others.

Look just a few posts above. The article is inaccurate though. But /r/music usually has the good ole Pinkerton discussion a few times a year because of how integral, important, influential, and amazing it is.

Did you know that Pinkerton went on to influence these artists: Manchester Orchesra, Yellowcard, Saves The Day, Taking Back Sunday, The Ataris, Thursday, The Used, Dashboard, Promise Ring, and others.

I meant to link the comments section. Some guy was talking about how the critical failure could have influenced the change in style and a few other interesting points. I'm using redditisfun on my phone and the copy link copied the wrong link and I can't figure out how to link the other part.

Which is the best press of Blue and Pinkerton to buy? I only have Maladroit

WHATEVER IT ALL SOUNDS LIKE FOO FIGHTERS ANYWAY

I meant to link the comments section. Some guy was talking about how the critical failure could have influenced the change in style and a few other interesting points. I'm using redditisfun on my phone and the copy link copied the wrong link and I can't figure out how to link the other part.

Which is the best press of Blue and Pinkerton to buy? I only have Maladroit

MoFi.

Fuuuuck they're expensive. Let me hit up the IIOI merch table tomorrow and we'll see what the damage to my wallet is. I'll buy pretty much anything at his table. All I have is the black 52 Weeks

The blue album was the second cassette tape I ever bought. I was 8 when it came out. I wore it out.

Blue and Pinkerton were two of my favorites growing up. I lived off those albums, especially as an awkward loner through out my middle and high school days. It was some of the first music I ever really connected to, and it meant more and more to me as I got older. Those are definitely two albums I couldn't live without.

Plus it means even more to me since it was one of the reasons my best friend an I became friends in the first place. Weezer has a lot of emotionally and sentimental meaning for me, on top of being just damn flawless emo rock. I love that I can be hanging out with anyone, abd can put on Blue and they will jam out with you no matter their music background. It's just infectious, and a classic.

Fuuuuck they're expensive. Let me hit up the IIOI merch table tomorrow and we'll see what the damage to my wallet is. I'll buy pretty much anything at his table. All I have is the black 52 Weeks

Yeah, MoFi pressings tend to be, but they are two of the best sounding records I have ever heard. You can save on shipping and look locally, but there's no question that MoFi is the go to pressing.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic