I beta P4 years ago on PS2.

Okay, then you get a pass. Still not okay to have a PSTV and not play Dangan Ronpa. It was so amazing. I played through DR2 in less than a week and that was with school. I was up till like 4AM all week but it was absolutely amazing. Steins; you could get away with watching the anime but VN is still cool. Tone felt a lot different between the two though.

Today was the first time I've left my house (well over a mile since the house I've been restoring is across the street) in 3 or 4 weeks. Weird not going out into the real world for a month. Finally stopped at Barnes and picked up Foo EP. I asked my local shop to order it cause I would rather give them my money, but they never called me. Oh well.

I'll be listening to Weezer all day again. It's infectious. Even my dad is digging it (as I play it for him now giving him a Weezer / Rivers lesson).

My 20 minute drive to work took over an hour. I really should have turned around and called out. Fuck any piece of shit who goes shopping in this weather.

I jammed Nasum the whole drive though, so that was cool.

I used to hate shitty weather working in retail because people would flock there (Target or Walmart or wherever). I always thought, why can you not just stay home. And they would buy the most bullshit, unnecessary stuff.

Today was the first time I've left my house (well over a mile since the house I've been restoring is across the street) in 3 or 4 weeks. Weird not going out into the real world for a month. Finally stopped at Barnes and picked up Foo EP. I asked my local shop to order it cause I would rather give them my money, but they never called me. Oh well.

I'll be listening to Weezer all day again. It's infectious. Even my dad is digging it (as I play it for him now giving him a Weezer / Rivers lesson).

My dad bitches about Weezer not being any good so he is basically dead to me.

My dad bitches about Weezer not being any good so he is basically dead to me.

I mean, this is a topic I could talk about for days on end, BUT have you played White for him? Maybe he will like it. And take solace in the fact your Dad not only knows Weezer, but appreciates / likes some of their albums. I played White album for my Dad today actually, and he likes it. He just has no idea who Weezer is or their history / importance / impact.

I mean, this is a topic I could talk about for days on end, BUT have you played White for him? Maybe he will like it. And take solace in the fact your Dad not only knows Weezer, but appreciates / likes some of their albums. I played White album for my Dad today actually, and he likes it. He just has no idea who Weezer is or their history / importance / impact.

No, he hates the music. I listened to Pinkerton yesterday and I think he bitched about it almost as long as I had it playing.

Oh, I read that as 'not as good' and figured you meant as they used to be; my bad.

Nope. There's just kinda this thing where if I like it it blows, regardless of how similar it is to something that he likes. He did lift Ryan Adams from me and the association now kinda ruins it for me because every time I put on a record of his I start to get pissed off :c

Nope. There's just kinda this thing where if I like it it blows, regardless of how similar it is to something that he likes. He did lift Ryan Adams from me and the association now kinda ruins it for me because every time I put on a record of his I start to get pissed off :c

Your Dad just isn't broken / cool enough to appreciate Pinkerton. That albums will become infinitely more meaningful to you once you've had your heart destroyed. It's amazing.

Your Dad just isn't broken / cool enough to appreciate Pinkerton. That albums will become infinitely more meaningful to you once you've had your heart destroyed. It's amazing.

<insert snarky comment about dad>. I had kinda forgotten about it but the discussion yesterday I listened to it so many times. Such a fucking jam.

Brucie, PM me if you want those stickers or get my cell number from Blade or something. Doesn't make a difference to me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic