Can I just say that I highly recommend ordering the random LP bundles from Broken World. Over the years I've ordered probably 10 random records, never got any duplicates, and everything has been at least worth a listen. $5 is a pretty fair price for a record from a band I've never listened to. I've gotten a few where I was like "Oh cool, I wanted this" but most of them have been completely new to me.

I'd honestly listen to a lot more unknown new stuff if I could get the LP for $5. Is that weird that I'm more likely to listen to a record than stream something on bandcamp?

May give this a go after pay day. We don't get many LP bundles over here (unless you order from that guy in the main forum...). Plus their shipping is pretty reasonable for 3 LPs.

Forever bummed I didn't make it to Broken World Fest this year :(

You shoulda been there last year, Blade. My girlfriend was laying out motherfuckers trying to take my spot against the stage

If I would've met you there, it would have been a surreal experience. Meeting someone on VC is/was kind of a trip.

Got home a few hours ago from seeing Caspian/Underoath in Atlanta with some friends yesterday. Insanely good and unreal. Been into UO since I was 14 but this was actually the first I'd gotten to see them live and it was one of those cliche "this is really important because I grew up with this band" moments. Haven't been checking on here for a while so I didn't realize the double LP was already sold out but I found the RSD Appleseed Cast reissue at Criminal Records so that was cool.

kZbxgye.png

Oh also I recently got a 50mm lens finally for my camera and I'm in love.

I'm not sure if I'm overly picky, but having not used tinder in quite some time, the sheer amount of left swipes I just did is preposterous. Is this normal for you guys? :/

Surprised as many people have success with it from what I've heard. Not on it cause I'm 16, but to me it sounds like it'd be just as bad as Craigslist.

Surprised as many people have success with it from what I've heard. Not on it cause I'm 16, but to me it sounds like it'd be just as bad as Craigslist.

Tinder does have some basis in reality, as it's tied with Facebook at least. Craigslist is just...terrifying haha

Maybe it's your age, but thinking of you dating is kinda adorable Dom :P

Tinder does have some basis in reality, as it's tied with Facebook at least. Craigslist is just...terrifying haha

Maybe it's your age, but thinking of you dating is kinda adorable Dom :P

Haha, not something I've really bothered trying to mess with yet. Only place I really know anyone is my school and it's such a tiny pool that I just haven't found anyone I felt compelled to do anything with. There's about 110 in my class, and it's a little less than a half and half split, so 110÷~2=55, minus people who are already taken means my options are basically zero. I don't really care that much though. Much to other Dom's dismay :P

I'm not sure if I'm overly picky, but having not used tinder in quite some time, the sheer amount of left swipes I just did is preposterous. Is this normal for you guys? :/

When I was on it, it was 98% lefts. But I hate everyone, so who knows. The rights ended up being lefts anyway. Haha.

Now excuse me while I listen to Sia cause I don't give a fuck.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic