I had a really strange experience at the hospital today... I was on my way out, when I ran into a lady who frantically asked me "Where is pediatrics?" As though I worked there.

I said, "There's a directory over there if you know the doctor's name."

To which she responded, "I can't read." 

"Ok, I'll check the directory for you, what's the doctor's name."

"I don' t know, it's pediatrics."

So I said, "Well, head on into that doctor's office over there and ask if they can help, they should be able to help you."

"I can't understand English." She says. (Very confusing, because we had been communicating in English the entire time...)

So anyway, meanwhile, her daughter keeps going, "It's on B, it's on B."

I went into the office with her and asked the guy at the counter if he could help us.

Apparently the office they were looking for was in the basement, somehow it got all figured out when she gave the guy in the other office the phone number of the place she was looking for.

Anyway, I think she was just stoned and paranoid about talking to people because she reeked of weed.

My friend Erin and I have pretty much always been in a relationship on Facebook. Then she had a boyfriend and we facebook broke up and now they real life broke up...so we got back to-facebook-gether. Real interesting, I know.

Anyway, my aunt commented "I'm so happy for you!" on it. Now most my family thinks I just came out and have a girlfriend. My mom and sister can't stop laughing.

Deeper you should have said you dont understand English either. fucking awesome parenting right there. I have no problems with marijuana but cmon, but a responsible parent.

Reminds me of when I swear I saw a drug deal go down in a Walmart parking lot while one of their kids was in the stroller next to the car and the other was running around the parking lot.

Congrats Logan! So will you two be known as Lorin?

Aw c'mon! Nobody outside of this thread takes me seriously now that I am egg. :(

That's cute, you think people took you seriously before egg. :P

message I just received on POF:

"yooooooooooo you a cutie, tryna get intimate tonight?"

:unsure:

Is she hot bro? If so, you better bash it bruh! :rolleyes:

KLUTZTOWN FOLK FESTIVAL 13 WILL BE TIME FOR REAL FRANDS.

Fixed.

Yeah they burst out of their shells and fry just before someone growls "ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL"

+1

I had a really strange experience at the hospital today... I was on my way out, when I ran into a lady who frantically asked me "Where is pediatrics?" As though I worked there.

I said, "There's a directory over there if you know the doctor's name."

To which she responded, "I can't read."

"Ok, I'll check the directory for you, what's the doctor's name."

"I don' t know, it's pediatrics."

So I said, "Well, head on into that doctor's office over there and ask if they can help, they should be able to help you."

"I can't understand English." She says. (Very confusing, because we had been communicating in English the entire time...)

So anyway, meanwhile, her daughter keeps going, "It's on B, it's on B."

I went into the office with her and asked the guy at the counter if he could help us.

Apparently the office they were looking for was in the basement, somehow it got all figured out when she gave the guy in the other office the phone number of the place she was looking for.

Anyway, I think she was just stoned and paranoid about talking to people because she reeked of weed.

Whoa, that is bizarre.

I understand the high in public thing though. In my youth, I was at the grocery store self checkout, and pressed the button for $20 cash back. I waited, staring at the machine for a while, super high not knowing what's going on. Finally I realized the money wasn't coming and I told someone.

Long story short they though I pocketed the money and was trying to get more money from them. I could not fucking explain myself because I was so out of it. I got a little irate and so anyway the cops came and I got watch watch the grainy video surveillance tape of me staring at the machine.

I got the 20 bucks in the end, but was there for like 4 hours.

Deeper you should have said you dont understand English either. fucking awesome parenting right there. I have no problems with marijuana but cmon, but a responsible parent.

Reminds me of when I swear I saw a drug deal go down in a Walmart parking lot while one of their kids was in the stroller next to the car and the other was running around the parking lot.

I was too taken aback at what she was saying to think of anything witty  :unsure:

She was extremely pushy too. It was definitely the weirdest thing that happened to me today.

(samesies on the weed thing, smoke all you want, but not around your kids.)

Whoa, that is bizarre.

I understand the high in public thing though. In my youth, I was at the grocery store self checkout, and pressed the button for $20 cash back. I waited, staring at the machine for a while, super high not knowing what's going on. Finally I realized the money wasn't coming and I told someone.

Long story short they though I pocketed the money and was trying to get more money from them. I could not fucking explain myself because I was so out of it. I got a little irate and so anyway the cops came and I got watch watch the grainy video surveillance tape of me staring at the machine.

I got the 20 bucks in the end, but was there for like 4 hours.

As if I couldn't love you anymore, then this story comes out of the woodwork

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic