Whoa, that is bizarre.

I understand the high in public thing though. In my youth, I was at the grocery store self checkout, and pressed the button for $20 cash back. I waited, staring at the machine for a while, super high not knowing what's going on. Finally I realized the money wasn't coming and I told someone.

Long story short they though I pocketed the money and was trying to get more money from them. I could not fucking explain myself because I was so out of it. I got a little irate and so anyway the cops came and I got watch watch the grainy video surveillance tape of me staring at the machine.

I got the 20 bucks in the end, but was there for like 4 hours.

Hahaha. Yeah, as a younger man I had some similar experiences... I never waited around for 4 hours though, that's rough!

Ohhhh you're working today?? GOOD

Haha...Thanks I suppose lol.

Yeah, Easter Sunday was my Monday. :mellow:

...but tomorrow is my FRIDAY! B)

MegaCabbagePatch.gif

That is an A+ story Madie. Wow. 

I just went out with my family and they were talking about how my brother is so pale and then were like "WAIT, LOGAN, LIFT UP YOUR PANT LEG" which then turned into "OOOOH SHHHETTT CASPER." 

My brother is part Italian, my sister part Native American, and my mom tans super easily. 
Basically, I will always look adopted.

So this is happening here.

http://www.news4sanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/elementary-schools-threatened-mass-violence-10820.shtml?wap=0&

Apparently threating mass violence on a school is a thing. I'm sure this is someone's sick joke. I've always felt if someone is going to do some thing like this they won't warn about it.

But having a 13 year old it's just scary to think people even think about doing stuff like this.

So this is happening here.

http://www.news4sanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/elementary-schools-threatened-mass-violence-10820.shtml?wap=0&

Apparently threating mass violence on a school is a thing. I'm sure this is someone's sick joke. I've always felt if someone is going to do some thing like this they won't warn about it.

But having a 13 year old it's just scary to think people even think about doing stuff like this.

everytime I hear stories like this I am glad I made it out of middle school/high school and dont yet have children.

Come, drink with me

I'd love to. Whats your poison? Personally I love my rum.

....and vodka

....and whiskey

....and bourbon

really any liquor im up for. just dont give me beer or wine.

everytime I hear stories like this I am glad I made it out of middle school/high school and dont yet have children.

I'd love to. Whats your poison? Personally I love my rum.

....and vodka

....and whiskey

....and bourbon

really any liquor im up for. just dont give me beer or wine.

Depends on the night. Today it's been all surly furious

buffy-eye-squint.gif

Well played haha.

Believe it or not, I did the same thing to my boss and coworker when they told me about it this morning.

Fest passes wiped me out for the time being, so the timing was just right. :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic