I got it almost 20 years ago. I may have paid $6 for it.

Nice! I was looking through some dude's records, most of which were literal garbage. Just water damaged, scratched to hell, shitty rock records and 80's bullshit, etc. and I run across it. nm even. Pretty exciting in the moment.

This video used to play on Much Music all the time back in like 2002 2004.  This song is probably what got me into hardcore music.  But if I'm being honest, I was so young when I first heard it that it kind of scared me, but after a while it really grew on me.

I won't apologize...FUCK YOU!  I saw them on their farewell tour and screaming that line was so fucking awesome.

So much high school throwback stuff got discussed in this thread while I was reading something else for the last hour. Goddamn. Anyways, my first ever stage dive was during this song and at that exact line.

I bought Thursday - Full Collapse on CD while waiting for the girl to show up for my first date in 10th grade.

I missed seeing Hot Water Music, Alexisonfire, and Planes Mistaken for Stars because when I was a senior I had a very controlling girlfriend who was convinced I would cheat on her if I ever went anywhere without her. (I also missed Bear vs Shark 3 times because of this but I need to stop thinking about it or i'll cry).

So much high school throwback stuff got discussed in this thread while I was reading something else for the last hour. Goddamn. Anyways, my first ever stage dive was during this song and at that exact line.

I bought Thursday - Full Collapse on CD while waiting for the girl to show up for my first date in 10th grade.

I missed seeing Hot Water Music, Alexisonfire, and Planes Mistaken for Stars because when I was a senior I had a very controlling girlfriend who was convinced I would cheat on her if I ever went anywhere without her. (I also missed Bear vs Shark 3 times because of this but I need to stop thinking about it or i'll cry).

Seeing Hot Water Music in a new Brunswick basement will always stick with me. And Jets to Brazil in my friends living room was wild as well.

Also look up: On The Might Of Princes, Off Minor, I Hate Myself, Funeral Diner, Pg. 99, Age Sixteen, I could go on forever...

So many recs tonight hahaha.

All of these are good but fuuuuuuuuck were On the Might of Princes so fucking good

This song makes me feel feelings

The only one of these I've even heard of is Pg. 99...

Funeral Diner are dope, check out their LP The Underdark.

I Hate Myself are a (kinda?) joke emo band but almost all of their songs are great. I'd completely forgotten that Age Sixteen existed until reading Barkinglot's post, but I remember liking them.

I have no nostalgia for the movie Hocus Pocus. I remember disliking it as a kid.

Funeral Diner are dope, check out their LP The Underdark.

I Hate Myself are a (kinda?) joke emo band but almost all of their songs are great. I'd completely forgotten that Age Sixteen existed until reading Barkinglot's post, but I remember liking them.

I have no nostalgia for the movie Hocus Pocus. I remember disliking it as a kid.

Oh, I take it back. I know I Hate Myself actually.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic