I never really had a need for a fake besides shows. But I'm a goodie two shoes and never even tried. 

I had 0% interest in alcohol until I turned 21. Now I have like, 10% interest in alcohol and pretty much only when I'm in a social situation where everyone is drinking.

Not really hahaha, that's why we're sellin' it. 

Just stuff we need out of the house. 

People keep honking at me and I don't have my glasses on so I can't see who it is. 
Someone was just super enthusiastically waving and I feel really bad. 

One person was my boss's ex-husband hahahaah

Never been to a 21+ show but it sounds dooooooooope.

I hate youths.

Usually not all that different. There are asshole 21+ folks just like there are asshole 16 year olds. Except those 16 year olds turn into 21 year olds who can drink and become even bigger assholes, and now they have beer they can spill all over you.

Usually not all that different. There are asshole 21+ folks just like there are asshole 16 year olds. Except those 16 year olds turn into 21 year olds who can drink and become even bigger assholes, and now they have beer they can spill all over you.

And now that they're older and drunk they try to fight you too. When I was 15 I had a grown ass man swing at me for shoving him off of my best friend when he was grinding on her and she mouthed help at me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic