So I found this amazing mid century modern coffee table on the street yesterday. I have been researching all morning trying to find out more information about it. I have only found a couple of pieces on ebay and such from that company during that time period and nothing close to what mine looks like.

Lucky! I was just on the hunt for a nice coffee table from that era and couldn't find anything around here.

My girlfriend found a beautiful mid century modern table on the side of the road a few months ago. It also turned out to be really valuable. Too big for our apartment but some friends are storing it for when we get a bigger place.

Recieved all the records I preordered over the summer today. Well, minus one missing record. 5 packages, 7 records. AND I just requested off a week to go visit my friends for my birthday. 8 whole days off. Pretty stoked.

So I found this amazing mid century modern coffee table on the street yesterday. I have been researching all morning trying to find out more information about it. I have only found a couple of pieces on ebay and such from that company during that time period and nothing close to what mine looks like.

The furniture company still exists and so I sent them an email with pictures attached, laughing not thinking they would actually reply.

This lady emails me back and she is like.... "WOAH. That is vintage"

Apparently she is trying to track down the OWNER of the company (apparently he is the original owner's grandson) to find out more info. He just happens to be in today. 

I am amazed. Best customer service ever.

I need pictures! I found my endtables for my couch this way. 

Also we need a mid century modern thread now. 

My girlfriend found a beautiful mid century modern table on the side of the road a few months ago. It also turned out to be really valuable. Too big for our apartment but some friends are storing it for when we get a bigger place.

They are! I can't believe how many people don't realize how valuable furniture is from that time period. Especially if they are designer / teak / unique.

I need pictures! I found my endtables for my couch this way. 

Also we need a mid century modern thread now. 

You think? I think that would be fun! Do you think it would be received well? and I will snag a good photo of it. I still need to sand and oil it. It is teak, so it will be pretty easy to make look like new!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic