My sister is very pregnant and due anytime and twice went to the hospital this week and was sent home so she's angry and she has pretty much been saying anything she fucking wants and it's hilarious.

Sister's friend: "see, maybe you haven't delivered yet because you're going to have him on my birthday (tomorrow)"

My sister: "over my dead body"

I laughed so much. It was so awkward which made it even funnier.

She has said so much more.

Today she told me " you just live the life of luxury"

I told her I was on vacation haha.

AND ALL I DID WAS MAKE A CUP OF COFFEE!!

I hope she has her baby soon!

Okay I'll add a spoiler

they freakin made a Frankenstein and I DO NOT LIKE NECK STUFF AND IVE SEEN A FEW NECK SLICES like with Madison and some zombies and WTF ZOMBIES?!?! And Kathy bates is a real sick lady and what the hell did she do to her daughters?!? Lock them up??? And now the one lady got acid thrown in her eyes and was that one chick trying to sleep with that bullman?!? And Frankenstein's mom was sleeping with her son!!?? What. The. Fuck.

Don't get me wrong, im still watching but my eyes are pretty bugged right now.

Okay I'll add a spoiler

they freakin made a Frankenstein and I DO NOT LIKE NECK STUFF AND IVE SEEN A FEW NECK SLICES like with Madison and some zombies and WTF ZOMBIES?!?! And Kathy bates is a real sick lady and what the hell did she do to her daughters?!? Lock them up??? And now the one lady got acid thrown in her eyes and was that one chick trying to sleep with that bullman?!? And Frankenstein's mom was sleeping with her son!!?? What. The. Fuck.

Don't get me wrong, im still watching but my eyes are pretty bugged right now.

Gets worse

Lucky! The worst of my hangover has passed. All I've done today is eat a burrito and listen to records, pretty much the best.

Went to dinner for my little bro's birthday and had two sake bombs and a carafe of green apple sake.

Got home and had a few more beers watching wrestling.

Went to dinner for my little bro's birthday and had two sake bombs and a carafe of green apple sake.

Got home and had a few more beers watching wrestling.

I haven't had a sake bomb in such a long time!  I need to remedy that.  I'm slowly sipping on a beer and reading comics.  As much as I like my current job, I do miss having Mondays off

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic