T-bones, I just had a record go in the mail to me from Tulsa.

I have a love/hate relationship with Tulsa. It's a 2 hour drive on the turnpike so I can never stay awake to be confident of making the drive

BUT that's where I go if I ever want to see a show. Fucking sucks.

They also have some amazing coffee.

I have a love/hate relationship with Tulsa. It's a 2 hour drive on the turnpike so I can never stay awake to be confident of making the drive

BUT that's where I go if I ever want to see a show. Fucking sucks.

They also have some amazing coffee.

I'm curious about bear's secret now.

Make someone drive you?

BEA!! I know I was joking about going to that show but I might actually be able to go to the one in San Francisco! It does fall around my vacation time!

Oooooh !

I am sort of scared though. Should I be?

I wonder if Tess would go with me...

TESS!!!!

That would be awesome! I doubt Tess would go though, as she's pretty Christian and they're the most actual satan worshipping band I know of. (I'm not super into black metal, I know a lot of them are into that shit too, I just don't listen to that stuff)

Jus talked in an interview about exhuming a body to perform rituals on it, which made me pretty mad, being a funeral director and all.

That would be awesome! I doubt Tess would go though, as she's pretty Christian and they're the most actual satan worshipping band I know of. (I'm not super into black metal, I know a lot of them are into that shit too, I just don't listen to that stuff)

Jus talked in an interview about exhuming a body to perform rituals on it, which made me pretty mad, being a funeral director and all.

Yeah I wouldn't ever make Tess go. I wouldn't consider myself Christian and I'm on the fence about going...

I may sit this out lol. I REALLY LIKE THEM THOUGH!!!

I'm a chicken. I almost died in an underoath concert and they were supposedly Christian..... I wouldn't survive this one.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic