My weekend was great up until about 6:30pm last night when I made a DiGiorno pizza that had SPOILED. Didn't even know it was possible but maaaan that one bite was awful. Aaaaand then my car wouldn't start when I was trying to leave my girlfriends in Akron at 8pm, so I waited for a tow truck to become available and drive me back to Pittsburgh at 3am. Not sure how I've stayed awake at work today but so far so good!

Noteworthy: The tow truck company's motto was "We don't want an arm and a leg, we just want your tows!"

Sorry Eli :(

This weekend I had a big job to do on my car. It involved taking part of the engine apart to replace some seals inside. It was supposed to be about a 5-6 hour job. As I was taking part of the valve cover off, one of the washers popped off and fell into one of the spark plug wells. The washer was the exact size to drop down inside there and fit right around the base of the spark plug where it was almost impossible to reach it. I ended up spending about four hours trying get the washer out of there. I finally got it out and finished up the job fine, but man, I was scared there for a second.

This probably didn't make sense to anyone, but oh well.

I've been my pregnant sister's chauffeur all day and she keeps joking about going into labor

NOT COOL

I'm also debating on dying my hair RED RED.

That's been my day so far. I'd like to go home soon. :(

You should scare her into labor!  Start hiding behind couches and jumping out at her and stuff.  Spook that baby right out of her!

Eli, I'm sorry to hear the bad news.

T, your hair is too dark for bright red, you will have to bleach it first.

I have a few bleached parts which will probably be RED RED, the rest will probably be really dark red?

I want it to be the same color as that maid/kaylee from AHS.

I'll let you know how it turns out..... I'm a little scared.

I have a few bleached parts which will probably be RED RED, the rest will probably be really dark red?

I want it to be the same color as that maid/kaylee from AHS.

I'll let you know how it turns out..... I'm a little scared.

The maid from AHS :wub:

Red food coloring works great for dying hair.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic