Also, to add on to religion and all that, I believe in the supernatural and extraterrestrials, a higher power of some kind. Not sure if it's one or various. BUT. I heavily believe in science and evolution.

Sounds like we're in the same boat, there Bladie. You ever look into ancient alien theory? Not the show necessarily, but the overall theory of it?

Again... obviously I exist

Ahhhh! The Dead Live! 

Im comfortable saying it but it can be creepy to just come out and tell women you're a feminist. Ill tell dudes straight up. Like "Im a feminist and you need to cut the Neanderthal behavior, motherfucker."

Die Hard was playing at the theater here last week and I had to miss it because the they were closed on my day off :(

Yes! Cool person high five (If such a thing exists). Boo! Don't they know you have a machine gun? (Ho Ho Ho)

Thank for the advice earlier! And thank you everyone here who listened. It's nice to be able to vent.

Also, never quite read something that sums up how i feel so well! I was raised by an atheist and agnostic. I dont know a ton about religion but what I do know was forced on me by a friends dad in high school. I will say the current pope seems like a terrific guy on some levels. I just respect everyone's beleifs and ask for the same respect back.

No Problem! Yeah totally on the religion thing. The world is fascinating, especially the stars and the universe. Shit blows my mind. 

Karen is a real she bitch

I'll end up with no friends but this makes me happy.

Wait til he burns a bunch of skin heads in an oil barrel

Oh snap. I love how I can't ever predict any of the stuff he does! Like the story about his dad's ghost !! Never would have thought he was the reason why his ghost wouldn't leave! It was SO SICK BUT I LOVED IT.

I'm starting to get really discouraged about being a woman in the workforce. All the problems I've been having with guys in the warehouse at this job and my old job (that I did report)... and today the owner of the company was there discussing the catalog with me blatantly looking at my boobs at and one point I walked into his daughters (my boss) office and he was looking me up and down, up and down. I actually dress nice every day and try to present myself well because I want to move up at this place but all of this just makes me want to come to work in a big sweatshirt. Which I shouldn't have to do. It's stressing me out big time.

I feel like this goes all the way back to even my first jobs. It's always been like this even when I was a dishwasher at a golf course and the cooks would say things, or a register girl at KFC where the cook tried to kiss me by the dumpster.

Ewww that's creepy! I'm sorry Madie. I work with mostly women to I try to be cognizant of that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic