i have to share this. Once (I was 16,I think?) my GF at the time was servicing (is that proper?) me and didn't stop when I finished. about 5 minutes later, it happened again twice in rapid succession. Best day of my teenage life. I definitely "returned the favor" on that one. Seriously, it was unbelievable.

I did that a few times in my teenage life too, but I was all alone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAawwww.

I would choose to be a man every single time if given that choice. isn’t that sad. being born a tall white male is like winning the lottery. I feel like it’s so easy to dress well if you’re a dude. And I’ve always felt my dating approach was more like a man’s than anything else. I could ignore a potential mate for days and not feel bad about it. and this body will never bear a child… i really would make a good guy.

I do enjoy all of the girly things I get to partake in. I like dresses, painting my nails, makeup and hair. But I’d give it all up in a second to not have the judgement, cramps, lower pay, and double standards.

I would choose to be a man every single time if given that choice. isn’t that sad. being born a tall white male is like winning the lottery. I feel like it’s so easy to dress well if you’re a dude. And I’ve always felt my dating approach was more like a man’s than anything else. I could ignore a potential mate for days and not feel bad about it. and this body will never bear a child… i really would make a good guy.

I do enjoy all of the girly things I get to partake in. I like dresses, painting my nails, makeup and hair. But I’d give it all up in a second to not have the judgement, cramps, lower pay, and double standards.

With all due respect, I ALWAYS felt bad when i ignored a potential mate for days.

I would choose to be a man every single time if given that choice. isn’t that sad. being born a tall white male is like winning the lottery. I feel like it’s so easy to dress well if you’re a dude. 

yes! and yes! i feel like i'd be the snazziest dresser if i were a dude. 

With all due respect, I ALWAYS felt bad when i ignored a potential mate for days.

I know it’s not a nice approach but it always worked. Not that it was intentional all the time on my part. and I guess *days* is a bit much. but give the person you’re corresponding with a few good hours between responses sometimes… and you’ll be constantly on their mind. It’s just nice when a person can see you’re busy and independent with your own life and friends. god I sound like an asshole haha.

I know it’s not a nice approach but it always worked. Not that it was intentional all the time on my part. and I guess *days* is a bit much. but give the person you’re corresponding with a few good hours between responses sometimes… and you’ll be constantly on their mind. It’s just nice when a person can see you’re busy and independent with your own life and friends. god I sound like an asshole haha.

Hahaha. No, but you do sound like a few women I've dated in my time.

I think you just described my girlfriend and now I know why she does this. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic