It's a few towns away from me so I'll take one for you haha.

Just use my pic from a few pages (and YEARS) ago and crop me in it. :D

It's like 2-3 hours for me, but I swung in on my way to Asbury Lanes. I took off the whole day to make a special Secret Stash trip. We also went to this rad arcade down the street where you pay by the hour (and to a slightly overpriced record store, obviously).

I dunno, his character was just awful to me. Like a bad caricature of a French-Canadian. Maybe that was the point but the film stopped dead in its track when he came on screen.

To me that was the point where I started just embracing it as the silly beast it was. That and the walrus outfit. Holy fuck that made me laugh. 

Just use my pic from a few pages (and YEARS) ago and crop me in it. :D

It's like 2-3 hours for me, but I swung in on my way to Asbury Lanes. I took off the whole day to make a special Secret Stash trip. We also went to this rad arcade down the street where you pay by the hour (and to a slightly overpriced record store, obviously).

I've never been to that arcade but I've always wanted to. There's also a pinball machine museum on the boardwalk in Asbury thats really cool, too.

& Jacks music shoppe! A frequent stop of both Mr Springsteen and Bon Jovi.

Did you go to Leonardo to see the quick stop store?

I've never been to that arcade but I've always wanted to. There's also a pinball machine museum on the boardwalk in Asbury thats really cool, too.

& Jacks music shoppe! A frequent stop of both Mr Springsteen and Bon Jovi.

Did you go to Leonardo to see the quick stop store?

i've been wanting to go to that pinball museum forever! 

there used to be a rad dive bar not far from me that had a bunch of great pinball machines. $5 beer and shot specials and a pocket full of quarters and i was a happy camper.

there used to be a rad dive bar not far from me that had a bunch of great pinball machines. $5 beer and shot specials and a pocket full of quarters and i was a happy camper.

Since you live in New York im going to have to bug you for good places to eat/drink when I visit in Dec.

Ugh, dating.

Ugh, Kevin Smith.

I was a huuuuuge KS fanboy from like 12-22. I actually have friends who had KS, his wife, and Mewes be their witnesses at their wedding. Now he kinda gets on my nerves.

I was a huge Smodcast fan but when Zack and Miri came out and he threw himself the biggest pity party and I just stopped caring.

Ugh, dating.

Ugh, Kevin Smith.

I was a huuuuuge KS fanboy from like 12-22. I actually have friends who had KS, his wife, and Mewes be their witnesses at their wedding. Now he kinda gets on my nerves.

I was a huge Smodcast fan but when Zack and Miri came out and he threw himself the biggest pity party and I just stopped caring.

YR BREAKIN MY HEART

Ugh, dating.

Ugh, Kevin Smith.

I will say that sometimes when I listen to his podcasts I go "Dude, it's okay be happy!"

I went to a bar in DC that had skeeball, shuffleboard and pinball. They had some good beers at good prices, too. If I could remember the name of it then I'd share that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic