That's a record I sold to someone on here. I ended up having to refund them. So, I was out a record and cash. Fun times.

did you file a lost item claim? I had something that was lost in usps limbo for a loooong while, so long that the tracking deactivated. i sent the paperwork to some facility in atlanta using a lost item claim and that was finally what pushed them to ship it off to where it needed to be.

I have a record that's been in transit since December 11th. I do not wish having to call USPS upon my worst enemy.

The couple times I've called about something I was just read the tracking info that I could see on my own computer. Lame.

I talked to one of my mail carriers here (different people all the time... I don't get it) and he told me that our post office is especially bad about setting things off to the side and forgetting about them. They're also bad at making redelivery attempts. And so on.

The couple times I've called about something I was just read the tracking info that I could see on my own computer. Lame.

I talked to one of my mail carriers here (different people all the time... I don't get it) and he told me that our post office is especially bad about setting things off to the side and forgetting about them. They're also bad at making redelivery attempts. And so on.

That's the worst. I need send all my packages to my work because a bunch of stuff was getting stolen off my porch. Turns out some guy was going all through the apartment compelxes and stealing shit off porches. Such a fucking dick.

where was it last seen?

The next town over... a week ago.

That's exactly what they did to me when I called and when they called back and left a message. I appreciate you internetting for me, usps.

This is a record I bought from Mylene Sheath. Also e-mailed them three times with no response.  :(

That's the worst. I need send all my packages to my work because a bunch of stuff was getting stolen off my porch. Turns out some guy was going all through the apartment compelxes and stealing shit off porches. Such a fucking dick.

That was a huge problem in some areas around here last month. Lots of Christmas gifts and whatnot being stolen. Several of the reports I saw had video of the thefts, so I hope they found those people. I have, luckily, never had anything stolen from my porch.

Did people get their stuff back? Did he get jail time? Fines?

That was a huge problem in some areas around here last month. Lots of Christmas gifts and whatnot being stolen. Several of the reports I saw had video of the thefts, so I hope they found those people. I have, luckily, never had anything stolen from my porch.

That's good. Some guy had a block engine stolen on my street. If anyone on VC ever sends me a record and something happens Ill split the cost with you, you shouldn't have to shoulder the burden along. 

Did people get their stuff back? Did he get jail time? Fines?

They haven't caught them yet, but I saw a picture someone took of them on our community bulletin board, but I send all my packages to my work now so I haven't thought about it as much anymore. 

A mail carrier around here was stealing people's mail last year :/

that's awful! 

i remember a year or two ago, there was that mail carrier on long island who was caught tossing all his mail/delivieres into dumpsters and then just like chilling the rest of the day. apparently had been doing it every day for months before anyone from the USPS even looked into it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic