Same. Not all guys are uncaring fuckrags.

Says the most....

JK. You're super nice :wub::wub::wub:

But seriously, you would be surprised at all the shitbags I've encountered. I'm always shocked when I meet a guy who is actually nice! I'm sure I creep them out when I keep telling them how nice they are alllll the time!! It's such a shame that I have to feel shocked when that happens. Usually when a guy says he will call/text he almost never does. I have gotten used to just being let down about it. :(

I would make a horrible guy. Despite all the cramps, I don't mind being a woman and as creepy as this sounds, I love my boobs. A lot actually. I wouldn't trade that in for a penis and I already kind of dress like a dude anyways.

haha boobs are pretty great! and yeah, i feel like i never got the hang of girly clothes. that shit gets so complicated. i pretty much default to black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and boots so i don't have to think about it. 

haha boobs are pretty great! and yeah, i feel like i never got the hang of girly clothes. that shit gets so complicated. i pretty much default to black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and boots so i don't have to think about it. 

Maybe I'm alone in this but I like that. Girls look good in jeans and a T-shirt.

Says the most....

JK. You're super nice :wub: :wub: :wub:

But seriously, you would be surprised at all the shitbags I've encountered. I'm always shocked when I meet a guy who is actually nice! I'm sure I creep them out when I keep telling them how nice they are alllll the time!! It's such a shame that I have to feel shocked when that happens. Usually when a guy says he will call/text he almost never does. I have gotten used to just being let down about it. :(

That sucks :( Unfortunately in my very limited experience, girls seem to go for the "bad boy" asshole type.

I HATE THOSE GUYS! I have always like the weird quirky ones. Like the nerdy Michael Bolton dude off Office Space :wub:

Right but those guys can be dicks too. What I've realized is that the more guys think girls only go for "Meat-heads" or "Jocks" the danger is it can lead to resentment and an unhealthy view of women as owing you something. Those guys can be all kinds of creepy and scary but decent guys are out there, somewhere. Like Fivel. 

Right but those guys can be dicks too. What I've realized is that the more guys think girls only go for "Meat-heads" or "Jocks" the danger is it can lead to resentment and an unhealthy view of women as owing you something. Those guys can be all kinds of creepy and scary but decent guys are out there, somewhere. Like Fivel. 

I don't feel this way. I just don't date anymore.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic