If it didn't exist, I would be very, very sick all the time lol.

I'm glad it does then! But yeah I know a lot of people need it but I also know a lot of people do it for the diet reasons only.

I tried it for a bit when I first started with my chest pains but it didn't make any difference to me (other than being a lot more expensive, I don't envy you there!)

I'm glad it does then! But yeah I know a lot of people need it but I also know a lot of people do it for the diet reasons only.

I tried it for a bit when I first started with my chest pains but it didn't make any difference to me (other than being a lot more expensive, I don't envy you there!)

yeah usually itll help you if you have gut-related issues. chest pains are scary :( do you still have them?

yeah usually itll help you if you have gut-related issues. chest pains are scary :( do you still have them?

Pretty much under control. It's definitley diet related but also stress. My mum was very ill for the last 3 years and after she passed it's slowly getting better all the time. It's hard to diagnose anything stress related!

i have a UK pallet for sure.

Full english breakfasts and steak, pies and gravy? I wouldn't know what would be classed as UK food?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic