Pretty much under control. It's definitley diet related but also stress. My mum was very ill for the last 3 years and after she passed it's slowly getting better all the time. It's hard to diagnose anything stress related!

I find it so absurd that the human body reacts to stress by making things worse. I got shingles years ago from stress & I'm like really?!?!?!

Pretty much under control. It's definitley diet related but also stress. My mum was very ill for the last 3 years and after she passed it's slowly getting better all the time. It's hard to diagnose anything stress related!

Full english breakfasts and steak, pies and gravy? I wouldn't know what would be classed as UK food?

kidney & shepards pie and gravy, blood sausage, bangers and mash, Bubble & Squeak

I find it so absurd that the human body reacts to stress by making things worse. I got shingles years ago from stress & I'm like really?!?!?!

My thoughts exactly! I'm also not one to show emotion/act out which apparently makes it worse. Cheers body.

kidney & shepards pie and gravy, blood sausage, bangers and mash, Bubble & Squeak

All wonderful emot-allears.gif. Bubble and Squeak is a Manchester only speciality but it's beautiful.

I have such an impressive smarties stash right now. :wub: :wub: I think I may bake them into some cookies? Chris, have you ever seen that successfully done ? We bake m&ms into ours

Yeah they sell Smarties cookies in the supermarket but they are a bit of a disappointment if I'm honest. The cookies are dry and not soft and squidgy like they should be.

All wonderful emot-allears.gif. Bubble and Squeak is a Manchester only speciality but it's beautiful.

bubble-and-squeak-recipe.jpg

Bubble and Squeak as seen here in this Bubble and Squeak recipe is the name for fried left-over vegetables from Sunday Lunch. Traditionally it would be eaten on a Monday for lunch or dinner with a fried egg, bacon, or meat leftovers. There is no specific recipe it is simply a way of using up whatever you have left from dinner. One main component is mashed potatoes which is the glue holding all the other vegetables together and often, but not always cabbage

This is happening.

bubble-and-squeak-recipe.jpg

Bubble and Squeak as seen here in this Bubble and Squeak recipe is the name for fried left-over vegetables from Sunday Lunch. Traditionally it would be eaten on a Monday for lunch or dinner with a fried egg, bacon, or meat leftovers. There is no specific recipe it is simply a way of using up whatever you have left from dinner. One main component is mashed potatoes which is the glue holding all the other vegetables together and often, but not always cabbage

This is happening.

It's like having our own VC wikipedia bot.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic