Frank. Gone Girl. Imitation Game. Nightcrawler. Whiplash. Boyhood. Boyhood. Boyhood. Grand Budapest. Foxcatcher. 

gone girl is no doubt my #1

i really really liked nightcrawler and foxcatcher to

still need to see whiplash and imitation game although im not a fan of benedict cumberbatch what so ever

i honestly dont know how boyhood like slaughtered the golden globes

i liked it dont get me wrong

the movies time line is pretty much the same as my upbringing so i could definitely relate to it on a few levels

but other than the acting being pretty good the movie didnt really go anywhere??

still need to see whiplash and imitation game although im not a fan of benedict cumberbatch what so ever

the movies time line is pretty much the same as my upbringing so i could definitely relate to it on a few levels

but other than the acting being pretty good the movie didnt really go anywhere??

I only watched Gone Girl, so my opinion is lacking proper information to illicit an appropriate response. That said, I believe you.

Whiplash I expected to enjoy and really came out as one of my favorites. Frank is amazing to!

Boyhood felt like a lot of people's upbringing and linklater movies aren't typically easy narratives that resolve. It's more slice of life. 

I think I'm gonna buy GG tonight. Haven't seen it yet

so good

before i watched it i had alooooooooot of doubts due to the cast which i thought was really odd (tyler perry, nph) and i wasn't familiar with the story  but i dont think David fincher can do any wrong  and it came out to be probably my favorite movie from him.

Whiplash I expected to enjoy and really came out as one of my favorites. Frank is amazing to!

Boyhood felt like a lot of people's upbringing and linklater movies aren't typically easy narratives that resolve. It's more slice of life. 

i have frank downloaded rn just havent gotten around to it

i am really excited to watch it though fassy is one of my favorite actors

and yea i suppose i get that

im just surprised to see a movie like that do good

so good

before i watched it i had alooooooooot of doubts due to the cast which i thought was really odd (tyler perry, nph) and i wasn't familiar with the story  but i dont think David fincher can do any wrong  and it came out to be probably my favorite movie from him.

Yeah Fincher is a genius. P.T. Anderson & Darren Aronofsky too.

You have excellent taste. Wes Anderson, Terry Zwigoff, Scorsese and Malick are up there in terms of current directors for me. 

thanKS man

i like wes anderson alot but i dont think i necessarily hold him too high

rushmore is for sure one of my all time favorites though

i dont know if im too familiar with terry zwigoff i just know like ghost world and like bad santa i think   doesnt seem like he does too much tho

So I just read through the thread about why everyone hates new users. I believe that enitre thread is Oscar-worthy. Really, the entire cast was phenomenal.

Although it was a legitimate question started by a newbie, it's a still a reflection on some of the less-than-intelligent behavior by new people around here. Sure, we each were a newbie at some point or another. But when you start off asking questions that have been answered ad nauseum and post things without doing some basic level of research, then you will get lambasted and ridiculed.

Don't want to me made fun of and ridiculed? Don't post stupid shit on the internet then.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic