frank

frank got his little balls snip snip yesterday. he’s been so dramatic. whined and cried almost all night. he was so disoriented from the drugs he couldn’t walk, and kept bumping around into walls with his little blow-up collar. the vet said he might not have an appetite, but jimmy accidentally left the lid off of his food jug and I found him wedged in there with his blowup collar trying to get his face into the food, so I think he’s alright.

we also found out that he has pretty severe allergies, it’s nice to finally have a half-answer as to what’s wrong with his belly/armpits/chin, but now begins the search to find what he’s actually allergic to. he’s such a mess!

frank

frank got his little balls snip snip yesterday. he’s been so dramatic. whined and cried almost all night. he was so disoriented from the drugs he couldn’t walk, and kept bumping around into walls with his little blow-up collar. the vet said he might not have an appetite, but jimmy accidentally left the lid off of his food jug and I found him wedged in there with his blowup collar trying to get his face into the food, so I think he’s alright.

we also found out that he has pretty severe allergies, it’s nice to finally have a half-answer as to what’s wrong with his belly/armpits/chin, but now begins the search to find what he’s actually allergic to. he’s such a mess!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Frank is so cute.

frank

poor frank. :(  at least he has two good parents that love him and take good care of him. 

I'll hunt it down for the usual Sunday film day!

Seriously just buy the entire Mel Brooks collection and watch them for the next 9 Sundays. Here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mel-Brooks-Collection-Blu-ray-US/dp/B007LNBS2I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421419855&sr=8-2&keywords=mel+brooks+collection

Seriously just buy the entire Mel Brooks collection and watch them for the next 9 Sundays. Here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mel-Brooks-Collection-Blu-ray-US/dp/B007LNBS2I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421419855&sr=8-2&keywords=mel+brooks+collection

Yeah I've seen none of them! I'll start with one before I dedicate the next 2 months of my life to the man!

This is why I love Fowty.

but with damaged sleeves with stickers on them, how will my record play right?

It is a tough quandry. There is always taking the stickers off, which despite its tedious difficulty, will improve the sound some. The real issue is correcting the damaged sleeves. Bent corners and dings can be fixed with a heavy book (I use my family Bible) and time. This will again improve the sound quality slightly. Tears and splits are an unfortunate situation and difficult to overcome. I find the best way to avoid hearing the damage from my sleeves that hasn't been corrected is: increasing the weight when the record spins. I usually run at 1.5, but if I crank it to 2.75 seamsplits are unnoticeable.

If you like Monty Python, you'll likely love Mel. He's the man. Quick aside: his son Max wrote the book World War Z and the like. Good read and much funnier than the movie. There's this whole little bit about how one of the narrators is in the military with Michael Stipe of REM. It's just smart, dry humor.

Quick aside: his son Max wrote the book World War Z and the like. Good read and much funnier than the movie. There's this whole little bit about how one of the narrators is in the military with Michael Stipe of REM. It's just smart, dry humor.

Interesting.

Will be purchasing this today.

I appreciate this description. From that, from what I can tell we only have Jam and 'Jello' (it hurt me writing that). I don't think your version of jelly has made it over here? Is peanut butter and jelly made with the fake jam substance then?

Home made jam is incredible though.

parks-jammed-08.gif

Now you're just making up words.

You don't know your own greatest literary figures language?

For shame

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic