American burger places have taken over Leeds (my town) recently and it's amazing.

Well, now I know it's safe to come to the UK (never been). My wife LOVES the idea of being in England or really anywhere NOT the US around the 4th of July (Independence day/ Celebration of the Mutiny of the Motherland) because she has an extreme phobia of explosions (e.g. fireworks) and that is an all to frequent sound pretty much all summer long. I'll let you know whenever we come over there for Summer vacay!

It is. I'm a burger lover. All kinds, I ain't prejudice 'gainst no burger, but this is BY FAR the best type that exists. Especially if the egg can be overeasy and the yolk spills everywhere. Ahhhh, I fucking love cholesterol.

I can't have cheese on my burgers so I've been subbing for an overeasy egg and omg.

I do the same with steaks. Soooo good.

I can't have cheese on my burgers so I've been subbing for an overeasy egg and omg.

I do the same with steaks. Soooo good.

Yes. Egg and Steak is a grrrrreat combo. A dash or two of Tabasco (or the like) also really puts some flavor (or "flavour" for McCandless) in your mouth hole.

I think egg and meat just work well together.  And why can't you have cheese?  I'd die.  I'd just die.

Maybe it's a religious thing. I know in the Bible it talks about how it's a sin to combine dairy and meat.

Addition: I'd gladly burn in hell for eternity for cheese. REAL cheese. Not that American Cheese crap. Hate that shishh.

I think egg and meat just work well together.  And why can't you have cheese?  I'd die.  I'd just die.

Maybe it's a religious thing. I know in the Bible it talks about how it's a sin to combine dairy and meat.

Addition: I'd gladly burn in hell for eternity for cheese. REAL cheese. Not that American Cheese crap. Hate that shishh.

She has a condition called Hashimotos which limits a lot of what she eats.

I was really struggling to understand you then until you added the translation.

You know it always kind of bothered me that we spell words differently. It's literally the same language, and I do not understand why the Americans decided to drop the "u." It's so stupid.

She has a condition called Hashimotos which limits a lot of what she eats.

This disease sounds like a real pain in the ass. :( sorry Noggie.

cheese isn't paleo, with the exception of mozz every once in a great while.

Yes. Egg and Steak is a grrrrreat combo. A dash or two of Tabasco (or the like) also really puts some flavor (or "flavour" for McCandless) in your mouth hole.

yesss. this paleo restaurant near me makes a duck/chicken/beef combo burger with egg, avocado, and sriracha on top over sweet potato hash.

omg its incredible.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic