Although it was a legitimate question started by a newbie, it's a still a reflection on some of the less-than-intelligent behavior by new people around here. Sure, we each were a newbie at some point or another. But when you start off asking questions that have been answered ad nauseum and post things without doing some basic level of research, then you will get lambasted and ridiculed.

Don't want to me made fun of and ridiculed? Don't post stupid shit on the internet then.

Oh I know. I'm not downplaying it. It was fun. Sometimes key people can be a little hasty and overzealous with their negativity, but all in all it was a fun read. Speaking of hilarity, Incorporeal has been fucking spot on every time I've read his posts lately. See below:

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT A DEJA IS! EVERYONE HAS OR WANTS A BRAND NEW ONE.

i live for unsettling movies and theres only been like a handful of times where one has fucked with me a little

and that last chaotic scene in requiem where everyone is just falling apart is definitely one of those times

Yeah it's a crazy film. & the music... holy shit. Chills. I want that pressed more than anything.

Requiem For A Dream will always be Aronofsky's best work. Although Pi is pretty great too. Especially for a first time film.

Oh yeah, Pi was awesome. I had the DVD two pack of Requiem and Pi. I must have watched Pi about ten times when I was stationed in AZ. Then someone "borrowed" it.

And to agree further on film directors. David Fincher is my absolute favorite director. I don't think I've ever been disappointed in any film he's ever made. Se7en being my all-time favorite of his as well as The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

The Game and Zodiac are greatly underrated at how good they are. Hell, even Alien 3, although he disowned it thanks to a lot of studio meddling, is a great movie in the ALIEN canon.

Yeah it's a crazy film. & the music... holy shit. Chills. I want that pressed more than anything.

idk how you guys feel about spike jonze or her

but ever since her came out

iv been listening to the score non stop

i dont even like arcade fire but they killed it

also hoping that the score to the road will be pressed eventually

holy shit i wasnt even aware he did that!

I personally loved it. Kind of a love it or fate it flick

And to agree further on film directors. David Fincher is my absolute favorite director. I don't think I've ever been disappointed in any film he's ever made. Se7en being my all-time favorite of his as well as The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

The Game and Zodiac are greatly underrated at how good they are. Hell, even Alien 3, although he disowned it thanks to a lot of studio meddling, is a great movie in the ALIEN canon.

His remake of GWTDT was woefully underrated. I'd love to see parts 2 & 3 but it probly wont ever happen

the girl with the dragon tattoo is my favorite next to gone girl i think

if you havent seen it with the commentary you should its crazy interesting how much they put into that movie

His remake of GWTDT was woefully underrated. I'd love to see parts 2 & 3 but it probly wont ever happen

What hurt it was that people who hadn't read the book or were accustomed to Fincher's style, didn't enjoy it.

In some interviews he has mentioned trying to work it out to adapt the other two books. Hopefully it does happen and maintains the same style to keep it all fluid.

if he part 2 and 3  that would immediately become my favorite movie series ever probably

but thats not happening or at least any time soon

fincher isnt even going to be working on movies for a while

hes going to be busy with these two HBO shows for a while

i really enjoyed noah i just didnt know who it was

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic