I've listened to bits and pieces of ALL's discography and none of it has ever quite grabbed me. I don't dislike it, but I don't find myself ever really wanting to listen to it either.

I just tracked down the Dave Smalley album... I have a soft spot for Dag Nasty and realized the similarities between Dag and Descendents / All

Love Bowie... Station to Station, Low and "Heroes" are my favorites of his

Hunky dory, ziggy stardust, and scary monsters are my jams :) all his stuff is pretty solid though! He's one artist I wouldn't mind having all his full lengths. The ryko version of heroes is a little spendy though. That's the one I want for that one.

Hunky dory, ziggy stardust, and scary monsters are my jams :) all his stuff is pretty solid though! He's one artist I wouldn't mind having all his full lengths. The ryko version of heroes is a little spendy though. That's the one I want for that one.

I have all the albums except Tonight and Never Let Me Down. Those are turds.

I have the Ryko CD of "Heroes". Been trying to track down the Ryko Scary Monsters for a bit.

I'm pretty

Happy about it! There was a killer Salvation Army I used to go to that always had ridiculous shit! :) I've fallen off on my Bowie collection, but at one time I was obsessed with him.

I have 6 biographies on Bowie. I read them all in a row every few months and listen to his discography while I do it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic