Guys, people annoy me. This woman is a fucking moron. I'm going To sTop using lower case T's because they remind me of the crucifix, which is a symbol for a religion I do noT follow. You don'T even need To waTch, jusT read The URL.

http://kwgn.com/2015/01/22/mother-outraged-after-spotting-satanic-symbol-in-school-bus-brake-lights/

Guys, people annoy me. This woman is a fucking moron. I'm going To sTop using lower case T's because they remind me of the crucifix, which is a symbol for a religion I do noT follow. You don'T even need To waTch, jusT read The URL.

http://kwgn.com/2015/01/22/mother-outraged-after-spotting-satanic-symbol-in-school-bus-brake-lights/

Don't bother getting mad, she's not worth it! I really only feel bad for that kind of persons kids. God needs new PR.

Hopefully that passes. Max Bemis sucks now. 

idk i get the feeling its a more personal album to him ( despite all the fucking features ) 

my greatest fear is splendid is sooooo good im picturing him writing it drunk while hes kinda freaking out about how bad anarchy my dear did

idk i get the feeling its a more personal album to him ( despite all the fucking features ) 

my greatest fear is splendid is sooooo good im picturing him writing it drunk while hes kinda freaking out about how bad anarchy my dear did

I don't know I feel like his stance on not swearing now and being super christian because of his wife kind of ruins it for me. I miss his intimate song writing but also know it came from a very dark place for him. I hate to say it but darkness makes for better music a lot of the time. There was also an article about him not understanding a famous nirvana song at all that kind of just made me wonder what I ever saw in him.

But to each their own obviously, just my feeling. 

I don't know I feel like his stance on not swearing now and being super christian because of his wife kind of ruins it for me. I miss his intimate song writing but also know it came from a very dark place for him. I hate to say it but darkness makes for better music a lot of the time. There was also an article about him not understanding a famous nirvana song at all that kind of just made me wonder what I ever saw in him.

But to each their own obviously, just my feeling. 

i agree to an extent definitely read that rape me thing and thought that was stupid

I just am starting to really like this album especially musically

maybe its just because iv exhausted the rest of their discography but rn im diggin it  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic