Just bought Deja. I have weird feeling of remorse. I kind of liked it better as a grail- always slightly out of reach.

Nice! I'm gonna try for the RSD version. I have a local store that most people don't know about, so I am hoping it will be easy to snag one. If not, I know I'll get some copy of it eventually. 

Nice! I'm gonna try for the RSD version. I have a local store that most people don't know about, so I am hoping it will be easy to snag one. If not, I know I'll get some copy of it eventually. 

even triple crown said it'll be widely available.  personally, i'm waiting on the amazon listing, and i'll order from there like I did for the As Tall As Lions s/t.  saved a bunch on shipping.

I'm going to TRY for it (and one for The_James_Champ if I can), but if I don't get that one I don't mind. There's so much that I want at RSD (Hedwig, Against Me!, Gwar, Placebo- in the UK, Pizza Underground, Dead Milkmen, others I don't recall) that dropping #FowtyDollaz on Deja seems almost ridiculous. Also the fact that I said "dropping $40 on Deja seems almost ridiculous" would have been absolutely ridiculous only 2 months ago.

The Tables.

They've turned.

I'm going to TRY for it (and one for The_James_Champ if I can), but if I don't get that one I don't mind. There's so much that I want at RSD (Hedwig, Against Me!, Gwar, Placebo- in the UK, Pizza Underground, Dead Milkmen, others I don't recall) that dropping #FowtyDollaz on Deja seems almost ridiculous. Also the fact that I said "dropping $40 on Deja seems almost ridiculous" would have been absolutely ridiculous only 2 months ago.

The Tables.

They've turned.

oh how the turntables...have.....turned?

The Tables.

They've turned.

12779%20-%20animated_gif%20table_flip%20

it's a double whammy too because turntables.

L O L

I fuckin' slay me.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

also:

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

even triple crown said it'll be widely available.  personally, i'm waiting on the amazon listing, and i'll order from there like I did for the As Tall As Lions s/t.  saved a bunch on shipping.

Yes, amazon is a very dear friend of mine. Definitely going this route, if I don't snag the RSD version. I may contemplate becoming a despicable flipper if I get it though. It could pay for my entire RSD lot then some.  :ph34r:  The whole thing is evil, EVIL I TELL YOU!!

Are you equating me to a Magic player? lol

Nopity nope nope! It's just a common table flipping gif, so I used it in relation to your table turning comment.

You see, the juxtaposition of hybrid inflammatory nodules pose significant peril to incoming decibel levels perpetuated by vastly inferior common denominators most closely associated with the tyrannosaurus rex.

omg im so tired. help me!

Nopity nope nope! It's just a common table flipping gif, so I used it in relation to your table turning comment.

You see, the juxtaposition of hybrid inflammatory nodules pose significant peril to incoming decibel levels perpetuated by vastly inferior common denominators most closely associated with the tyrannosaurus rex.

lol hahaha. sorry. I don't do good interneting.

giphy.gif

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic