I did as well. Blew up with "likes". Then again I have an "obsession" with T-Swizzle so my friend expect it. Ha!

got my bad xxx blood shirt today. as badly as i wanted to post that, i didn't want to saturate the market. savin' it for another day.

i've been struggling to develop an opinion of kimmy schmidt. but i will say that it's upsetting that it took them 10 episodes to do something as funny as Daddy's Boy

that and the show's been far better ever since i started skipping the theme song. horrid.

I too am not a fan of overly hoppy IPAs, but...pumpkin beer is garbage.

The only pumpkin beer I'll drink now is Southern Tier's. That stuff is incredible.

I typically don't like IPAs so I rarely try new ones. I stick to stouts, porters and the like. I did, however, just have a few cans of Modern Times' Booming Rollers IPA and it is so damn good. Not too hoppy and it has a great aroma of mangoes and citrus, but it doesn't taste too fruity. I was pleasantly surprised.

I'm laying on the couch surrounded by good people from florida, one being one of my best friends that has seen me at my worst and my best. Tomorrow I have to wake up and go to work, knowing that they'll be leaving before I get home.

Fuck long distance friendships and adult responsibilities.

I'm gonna be a mess tomorrow

:(

The only pumpkin beer I'll drink now is Southern Tier's. That stuff is incredible.

I really like their Warlock.  That might be the best pumpkin beer I've ever had.

Wheat IPAs are the bane of my existence.

I think black IPAs are worse (and that's saying a lot since I loathe wheat heavy beers).

Yep, that's the one! I'll drink Pumking also, but I'd definitely rather have a Warlock.

Agreed.  Pumpkin is good, but Warlock is fantastic.  I've had their 2xIPA as well and thought it was very good.  Not good enough that I feel the need to hunt it down, but I wouldn't hesitate in buying it again if I saw it.

Agreed. Pumpkin is good, but Warlock is fantastic. I've had their 2xIPA as well and thought it was very good. Not good enough that I feel the need to hunt it down, but I wouldn't hesitate in buying it again if I saw it.

I was a big fan of their Mokah and Jah-va stouts, but they're gone now. Also, they don't distribute out west, so I don't see their beers often anyway.

I was a big fan of their Mokah and Jah-va stouts, but they're gone now. Also, they don't distribute out west, so I don't see their beers often anyway.

I'm up in Seattle and I can get their stuff here.  I haven't seen either of those, but I haven't looked for them either.  I only really see their non-pumpkin beer at speciality stores.

Edit : It looks like Jah-va and Mokah are March and April releases respectively.  I'm going to keep an eye out for them.

I'm up in Seattle and I can get their stuff here. I haven't seen either of those, but I haven't looked for them either. I only really see their non-pumpkin beer at speciality stores.

Edit : It looks like Jah-va and Mokah are March and April releases respectively. I'm going to keep an eye out for them.

Weird. Maybe I'm mistaken on where they distribute. I don't think we get it down here. And, as far as I know, they don't make those beers anymore. I could probably Google this and find the right answer, but I'd rather speculate.

Weird. Maybe I'm mistaken on where they distribute. I don't think we get it down here. And, as far as I know, they don't make those beers anymore. I could probably Google this and find the right answer, but I'd rather speculate.

Their website says back by popular demand on the page for each beer, so I'm guessing it's a recent thing (unless they just don't update their website and that's super old news).  I'm definitely going to keep an eye out either way, you've piqued my interest.

It is Friday the 13th and I am now 25 years old.

Happy birthday, it's all downhill from there.

Their website says back by popular demand on the page for each beer, so I'm guessing it's a recent thing (unless they just don't update their website and that's super old news). I'm definitely going to keep an eye out either way, you've piqued my interest.

Oh! Well then my interest is also piqued. Hooray beer!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic