The situation where you have to pay for surgery over there would scare the crap out of me. I've had so many hospital appointments and operations over the last few years I'd be in so much debt right now.

I've been without insurance for the last 2 years. If I need so much as a course of antibiotics I'll go bankrupt.

The situation where you have to pay for surgery over there would scare the crap out of me. I've had so many hospital appointments and operations over the last few years I'd be in so much debt right now.

Your just jealous that you can't experience American Health Care.  It's American exceptionalism at its finest.  Forget that every independent rating system ranks US Health care as middle of the pack at best.  I mean the World Health Organization rates US Health Care as 38th.  Just behind Costa Rica and ahead of Slovenia, if that's not American exceptionalism I don't know what is. Not to mention our 38th ranked health care also comes at the highest cost per capita. 

So yeah you can keep your cheaper per capita better health care at least America is exceptional in that we can afford (can't really) to pay more for worse coverage.

America Fuck Yeahhhhhhhhhh!

No idea if there is a re-loadable card or not, but all I do is stop at a Dollar General and purchase the Gift Card.  So for me I'll buy the max of $500 and it comes to $503.95.  Once you have the card you log into Paypal.com/cash.  From there you'll log into your account and enter in the codes on the card and it will almost immediately load to your account.

the card you guys are speaking of is called "Green Dot Moneypak" - You can load, and reload cash onto it, for Paypal.

also, GOOD MO'NIN VC

Happy Friday, the 13th

https://www.moneypak.com/

Oh shit, my relationship just became Facebook official.

Not as serious as bringing my turntable here, but pretty serious.

Does anyone remember pre-Facebook relationships (or just pre-expansive social media presence) when a relationship was either never really solidified until that awkward question from a friend to both of you at the same time or that slightly uncomfortable conversation where you "officialize" it?

Does anyone remember pre-Facebook relationships (or just pre-expansive social media presence) when a relationship was either never really solidified until that awkward question from a friend to both of you at the same time or that slightly uncomfortable conversation where you "officialize" it?

yes, but that's because i'm old.

I'm going around 5 years strong with my other half without being on facebook.

I miss the days of having a girl in your msn name was classed as official.

Just depends on insurance. Collectively my wife and I had over 35k done one year. Only paid a few G's. Having a baby is what messed us up. But always look or request an itemized bill. I've noticed they charge for things never even mentioned.

I remember OG Facebook when you had to have a .edu address. No news feed, no status updates, just profiles and walls.

My last two relationships included a huge argument where they were like "Why aren't we Facebook official?!" and I was like "because who the fuck cares? Send me a request and I'll confirm it"

This went much smoother because I'm head over heels and shit.

Just depends on insurance. Collectively my wife and I had over 35k done one year. Only paid a few G's. Having a baby is what messed us up. But always look or request an itemized bill. I've noticed they charge for things never even mentioned.

The NHS will usually take care of most things over here for free (apart from tax obviously). I got my lung all fixed up on the NHS, just takes a while longer than private.

Really it was just me saying he'll be good. I don't really think he'll surpass you, but he'll still make 25% more than you on average. Unless he's not white, in which case he'll make 25% less than you on average assuming you're white...if you aren't white then I don't know how to work those figures. It gets complicated and I suck at math.

for those of you reading this who are not from the US, I'm sorry, this is the shit we live in...

Hahahaha so true. He's 100% Colombian, though, so he's not white at all lol. I am. We make almost exactly the same. Him with a masters in architecture working at an architecture firm and me working at an engineering firm with a BFA in photography lol. So you are very accurate with that lol.

Hell yeah! Thats awesome!

Yayy

How did the open house go?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic