Infusing liquors today. Cucumber and cilantro gin, and "cowboy whiskey" (anise, jalapeno, lime, honey.) Woo!

Damn, that sounds awesome!  What're the ratios you're using?

I'm bored.

I'm housebound all weekend due to being on call.  I don't have to stay home, it's just easier than lugging my computer with me and making sure that I'm some place where I can use it.  I don't mind the occasional weekend at home, gives me time to try and catch up on my backlog of music, movies, tv, comics and books.

I'm housebound all weekend due to being on call.  I don't have to stay home, it's just easier than lugging my computer with me and making sure that I'm some place where I can use it.  I don't mind the occasional weekend at home, gives me time to try and catch up on my backlog of music, movies, tv, comics and books.

I've been spinning records and watching TV all day. Framed and hung a few things too. My buddy moved away last weekend, and he was the main person I hung out with all the time so I need to get used to doing less. Everyone else is working tonight, or busy with other stuff.

Damn, that sounds awesome! What're the ratios you're using?

I'm housebound all weekend due to being on call. I don't have to stay home, it's just easier than lugging my computer with me and making sure that I'm some place where I can use it. I don't mind the occasional weekend at home, gives me time to try and catch up on my backlog of music, movies, tv, comics and books.

One cucumber, a handful of cilantro (I just eyeballed it till it looked right.) and a bottle o' gin.

This recipe for the other:

http://www.thedailymeal.com/texas-cowboy-whiskey-infusion-recipe?_mobile=1

Wasn't about to buy an $8 bottle of star anise and couldn't find it bulk today so I used about 2 tsp of anise seeds instead. It mayyyyy come out too anisey. We'll see though. Smells gooooood

One cucumber, a handful of cilantro (I just eyeballed it till it looked right.) and a bottle o' gin.

This recipe for the other:

http://www.thedailymeal.com/texas-cowboy-whiskey-infusion-recipe?_mobile=1

Wasn't about to buy an $8 bottle of star anise and couldn't find it bulk today so I used about 2 tsp of anise seeds instead. It mayyyyy come out too anisey. We'll see though. Smells gooooood

Rad, thanks for that!  I'll try and make that sometime this summer, sounds fun.  I might have some star anise too.

Niiiiice! The cucumber gun is the best one though. A little simple syrup, some muddled cilantro, squeeze of lime, soda water. Refreshingggggg

It sounds good, both of those things go well with gin.  I do really like gin too, I just don't drink it too frequently.  I need to find a good tonic syrup too.  The bottled stuff is ok, but real tonic syrup and soda water is so much better.

Some dickfuck is trying to shame me for his record nothing showing up...TWO MONTHS LATER. He's in New Zealand. Didn't pay for tracking/insurance. Has 17 posts.

This dude is off his rocker.

I got your back, brotha. Before I even saw this post or the post you made in that thread.

I told him NO. NO REFUND. I'm not to blame how the mail system works, or if it's lost/stuck at some post office or if you actually did receive it.

Don't try and pull a fast one. I've been down this road before hence why all international orders to UNKNOWN people must be done as a gift. It's plain and aimple.

Excuse my venting.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic