Just found it and I was expecting more!  But yeah, I agree with what's being said.  If you're spending a fair amount of money on an international purchase, make sure you're protected in some way.  Either insurance or with PayPal.'

Edit : Honestly, make sure you're protected on most purchases.

Just found it and I was expecting more! But yeah, I agree with what's being said. If you're spending a fair amount of money on an international purchase, make sure you're protected in some way. Either insurance or with PayPal.'

Edit : Honestly, make sure you're protected on most purchases.

Not a thing was said on his end about protection. I'm not anyone's babysitter nor will I ever be. This is the 2nd time in 5 years? that something had come up missing. Without proof - I'm not refunding a cent. That might make me an asshole, but I don't care.

Not a thing was said on his end about protection. I'm not anyone's babysitter nor will I ever be. This is the 2nd time in 5 years? that something had come up missing. Without proof - I'm not refunding a cent. That might make me an asshole, but I don't care.

It by all means sucks for that dude, but he should have been smarter about it.  That's a good chunk of change to not protect.  I'm guessing insurance wouldn't have been that much more either.

Can I hug you?

If only that technology existed!

Shit I didnt even like ordering a record from Canada and I haven't seen how that ends yet. Someone else here recommended the seller so I'm not too worried.

I've had overall really good luck with stuff from Canada and Europe.  Sometimes it takes a while, but it's all showed up safe and sound.  I've also had USPS take quite a while for no good reason too, it can be a crap shoot domestically too.  No joke, I had an item sit in Bell Gardens (I think) for a few months.  The seller refunded me and then it randomly showed up.  I sent him back the money because I'm not a dick, but that's just ridiculous.

Oh no, dont say that! Mine is there right now. :)

Bell Gardens gets shit for being a package purgatory.  My stuff normally goes through it just as fast as anywhere else, with the exception of that one time.  I currently have something in limbo in Ohio.  I don't know if USPS is getting worse or if I'm just noticing it more.

I don't get why someone would say it's the sellers responsibility until arrives for the buyer. Why should the seller be out a record and money, just because the buyer is too cheap to pay for insurance? It sucks when shit gets lost, but it happens, it's something you deal with when ordering online. Pay for insurance, or accept your loss and ask for insurance next time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic