Haha I saw! I think I just say dude by habit sometimes.

its ok lol. i saw dude regardless of gender too haha

From what everyone is saying it might be a typo because it was posted a couple of hours ago and says "tomorrow"

I had the same response as someone else and only saw the price of the metal variant the first time.

looks like it was a typo - they addressed it on twitter.

i'm not going after the metal print. the $45 is just fine for me lol.

I know the feeling ! I've been holding on forever with my last two packs :(

Oh I thought he was talking about blizzard. Oh well Im sure the cake or berry ones are just as sickening. I had a sugar crash just from the chocolate almond juice and oatmeal cookies I had a few hours ago. Woke up feeling even more tired and cranky. Coffee might not be a good idea, but oh well. :)

Do people still buy DVDs and books? I might try to get rid of some. I've got too much shit and not enough space.

I have a ton of DVDs that I want to get rid of too but it would be a bigger hassle than what I would actually make from it. I also have a ton of beanies that I made specifially to sell and then I was too lazy to ever upload it to etsy. I'm a terrible salesperson.

Oh I thought he was talking about blizzard. Oh well Im sure the cake or berry ones are just as sickening. I had a sugar crash just from the chocolate almond juice and oatmeal cookies I had a few hours ago. Woke up feeling even more tired and cranky. Coffee might not be a good idea, but oh well. :)

OoooOOOoooh the blizzard ! Delicious and terrifying :wub:

It's so good but the sugar is so real that I hate my life and sleep off all the sugar and wake up hungover

:wub:

This sounds like what happened to me today. I hardly have any sugar so I must have overloaded. The chocolate almond juice probably has more than I expected alone and plus several cookies. Good thing I didnt find the smores Oreos last night after all. I usually get the generic cream filled cookies in a much bigger pack and eat more than half of them which is about the size of the puny $5 Oreo packs.

This sounds like what happened to me today. I hardly have any sugar so I must have overloaded. The chocolate almond juice probably has more than I expected alone and plus several cookies. Good thing I didnt find the smores Oreos last night after all. I usually get the generic cream filled cookies in a much bigger pack and eat more than half of them which is about the size of the puny $5 Oreo packs.

Do you dip them in milk ?

my parents were strict. so when I got older I forgot about childhood traditions.

most of growing up wasn't in the states so we also didn't have Oreos.

I'm a failure

I had crazy friends in France who would go to an import store and spend $10 on a pack of Oreos. I just bought packs of Twix and sometimes eclairs. Didn't love Oreos THAT much. Oh great now they are going to put me on the list too! Thanks for that!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic