I think my favorite part of my job is when people call me for help, then tell me I'm wrong when I tell them the solution to the problem.

Sums up my job perfectly. People get mad when I tell them to restart their computers. They think it won't do anything. 90% of the time it fixes whatever random issue they're having.

That guy didn't know the difference between dsl and vsat speeds, but somehow knew about all the networking equipment. He refused to believe they have dsl, despite there being a modem sitting on top of the vsat modem. vsat is incredibly slow.

hahaha i remember that from my days working at the camera shop. theyd tell me i dont know what im talking about meanwhile i was the only one on staff with a photography degree.

I have a hair I can see when looking through my camera on my Rebel Xti. Doesnt matter what lense is on. Yet, its not in the actual pics.

How the hell do i get the hair out? I tried my air "puffer".

I have a hair I can see when looking through my camera on my Rebel Xti. Doesnt matter what lense is on. Yet, its not in the actual pics.

How the hell do i get the hair out? I tried my air "puffer".

its in the prism, not on the sensor or lens =\ it's not going to affect your images at all, its just annoying. the only thing you can do is send it to canon so they can take it apart and clean it. there's no other way to get in there to clean it yourself.

but the xti is over 10 years old at this point, might not be worth it to send it to them.

its in the prism, not on the sensor or lens =\ it's not going to affect your images at all, its just annoying. the only thing you can do is send it to canon so they can take it apart and clean it. there's no other way to get in there to clean it yourself.

but the xti is over 10 years old at this point, might not be worth it to send it to them.

Thanks for the help. I dont ill be up/rading anytime soon. I just need to leatn how to use it better. Im still a beginner

I was hoping to save some money from my next check, but I think my car needs work. It's really needs a tune up, and I want to replace all the balljoints and tierod ends. Hopefully that'll fix the horrible feeling it has when driving on the highway. I also need a new 02 sensor too I think, and before I get an e-check in the winter, so it'll fail- if I'm still in Akron anyway.

When I checked my phone earlier, you guys were the same temperate as us. 64F. That's hot out there?

64F is cold this time of year. I'm not looking forward to 91F on Friday.

Where's Bruce? I'm curious to hear what ended up happening to his girlfriend's car.

Came THIS close to being totaled. They replaced the front suspension. We got it back and then the next day the front bumper fell off, they hadn't secured it properly. My gf just bought some bolts and fixed it herself.

Then the next day her tire exploded. I thought bad things came in threes, not dozens. :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic