I worked 4-midnight from 17 to 28, and have only been doing mornings for 9 months. Still not used to it, but even before that I was also a night person. I have a strong dislike for the mornings. Damn birds chirping, crisp, clean air, sunlight!? No way. Give me cold darkness.

I just realized all I put in my lunch bag was a granola bar. Looks like I'll have to buy lunch. I must have been quite tired to not notice the bag didn't weight anything.

Just a had a burrito from Chiptole for lunch. First time ever having Chipotle. I find myself unable to say that it was good.

One opened here a couple of years back but it just seemed the same as Moe's except maybe a little more costly and further away from my house so I've never felt compelled to go try it.

I quite enjoy Chipotle at times, but it's been a while since I had it. We have a local place called Taco Tantos that is 100 times better. Bigger burritos and cheaper.

How is Panera honestly? They are putting one up now and have been running their ads for a few months now. I know I've read their food is outrageously high in sodium, but how is it otherwise? The commercials make those broth bowls look marvelous...

I do enjoy their bread bowls of soup. Their bread in general is pretty good. The sandwichs are pretty mediocre.

I do enjoy their bread bowls of soup. Their bread in general is pretty good. The sandwiches are pretty mediocre.

I'm pretty much aiming for those soups and noodle broth bowls.. Sandwiches are a dime a dozen to me so I go to the local place that's pretty much a deli that happens to make sandwiches. Can't beat fresh cut meat on the spot!

How is Panera honestly? They are putting one up now and have been running their ads for a few months now. I know I've read their food is outrageously high in sodium, but how is it otherwise? The commercials make those broth bowls look marvelous...

Yeah, everything tastes like salt. It is insane how much sodium they use.

Weren't there rumors that Chipotle was going to start delivering?

yes they do deliver

ABC was my jam, but then they opened a Starfucks right down the road and it closed down, bastards... ABC had the best vanilla chai around here too :(

i'm surprised you know about abc! whenever i talk about it everyones like ???????

that sucks that they closed down tho =\ & bc of starbucks? thats crazy.

i'm surprised you know about abc! whenever i talk about it everyones like ???????

that sucks that they closed down tho =\ & bc of starbucks? thats crazy.

Yea I never got that either, but Books A Million closed down at the same time thanks to a new Barnes & Noble which as well has it's own Starfucks... I was jipped out of the two places I could get a decent chai without having to pay high prices at the tea room down town..

Their bread bowls are fire. The mac and cheese is super good too, even if it comes in pre-packaged frozen portions. And even though the soup also comes in pre-cooked bags, it's still pretty good. A lot of people go there because they think it's all made fresh, but that's not really the case.

As far as Chipotle is concerned, it's reallllllly hit or miss for me. Sometimes they load the rice up with way too much cilantro, sometimes the tortillas are dry and gross, sometimes the chicken tastes like nothing. Once in a great while, I'll have a burrito there and it will be super good, but unfortunately those times are few and far between.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic