I just ashed out the window and it came back in the window and went into my ear. So that's how my day starts.

I hate that. I hate the panic moments of throwing a cigarette butt out the window and not knowing if the wind tossed it back into your car as well.

I just ashed out the window and it came back in the window and went into my ear. So that's how my day starts.

I started my day this morning by running my toothbrush under water..then squirting hand soap all over it instead of toothpaste. Luckily I caught what I did before I went too far.

I hate that. I hate the panic moments of throwing a cigarette butt out the window and not knowing if the wind tossed it back into your car as well.

I've had a friends car catch fire cause of this.

Pete, man, I am so sorry.

Everything is cool, I took control of the radio in the car, AUX port and I get to jam out the 2 12" subs.

I was driving around with a friend (who was driving) and he flicked a cig out the window.a few minutes later he's like "what's that smell?" Another minute goes by and he realizes his leather jacket is on fire. The ember landed on the back of it and then slowly ignited it. Burned outward from where it started leaving a giant hole.

Afternoon Matt.

I've never actually had one of my own fly back in my car, but I've been hit in the face with one or two driving with my windows down. I always flick down when tossing them, or just drop them in a bottle with a bit of water I have in my cup holder.

been fucking with apple music the past 2 hours and so far its pretty cool, about 95% of the music on Spotify is on it so that's really convenient

I yet have to stumble upon something that's missing on Apple music. I found multiple things there that are not on spotify though.

I hate to sound like "that guy" and I feel like this is going to be a really portland thing to say...but there's so much good stuff around here that it's suuuuuper rare I eat at chain restaurants any more. The choices here are endlesssssss!

I can't wait to see it all.

Why must it rain so damn much here? It's storming again, and we are way over average for the month.

I hate to sound like "that guy" and I feel like this is going to be a really portland thing to say...but there's so much good stuff around here that it's suuuuuper rare I eat at chain restaurants any more. The choices here are endlesssssss!

most of the country doesnt have this option, sadly.

you are all very very lucky.

Supposed to go see Failure at Amoeba for their record release, but our daughter decided that today is a day for vomiting. We're pretty sure it's just a reaction to some eggs she ate this morning so it's not that bad, but it would be shitty to just leave her with my sister hoping for the best. No fever or sign of being ill other than not keeping food down, luckily.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic