Okay but here is where we will argue

What toppings do you put on there.....

Pepperoni , asiago cheese, feta cheese, spinach, and sun dried tomatoes B)

Everything but feta sounds delicious. I eat pretty much anything but anchovies on pizza. And pineapple. YUCKKKK

Weekend taraneh is different than m-f taraneh.

I still have terrible spelling and grammar though, that won't ever change.

Weekend Taraneh is mean. Which is odd because it's not even technically your weekend. Ohhhhhhhh, I just figured it out. You're nearing the end of your work week so you're more cruel than your usual hurtful self

:P

And it wants to crush you :)

(With calories)

Seriously, I've been eating way too many pizzas

Since I live in a hippie college town, we don't have any major chain pizza stores.  It's a good and a bad thing - good because the pizzas are artisanally made by stoned college kids; bad because they're goddamn expensive.

Totally worth it though!

Everything but feta sounds delicious. I eat pretty much anything but anchovies on pizza. And pineapple. YUCKKKK

Weekend Taraneh is mean. Which is odd because it's not even technically your weekend. Ohhhhhhhh, I just figured it out. You're nearing the end of your work week so you're more cruel than your usual hurtful self

:P

Yessssssss. This I actually very true ! Tomorrow is my Friday B). I'll be renting movies again and asking for more recommendations. The last round was superb !

Since I live in a hippie college town, we don't have any major chain pizza stores. It's a good and a bad thing - good because the pizzas are artisanally made by stoned college kids; bad because they're goddamn expensive.

Totally worth it though!

I can't cook many things but I can make a pretty good pizza ! I'm going to try and make one into the shape of a dinosaur

RAWR !!

I'm going to save the head for last so it can watch me eat it.

(no I'm going to keep the head in a jar in my fridge ). Is that a thing I've seen in horror movies ?

It's just pizza B)

I can't cook many things but I can make a pretty good pizza ! I'm going to try and make one into the shape of a dinosaur

RAWR !!

I'm going to save the head for last so it can watch me eat it.

(no I'm going to keep the head in a jar in my fridge ). Is that a thing I've seen in horror movies ?

It's just pizza B)

Pan pizza is best pizza.

Cast iron pan + olive oil + dough/cheese/sauce/cheese/toppings/cheese/cheese + 500°F oven =  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic